Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
This is part of Tiki's night time ritual as well. If he has a treat or bone he doesn't want he will run around the house burying it before bed. When we finally go to bed he will dig until he has made his "spot" and then lay down between our heads and go to sleep.... It is toooooo cute!

Judi

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Maggie does this EVERY night like she is digging to china, its like she does it til she is wore out and then she "flops" over at our feet and off to sleep, Sampson does it from time to time but mostly just gets in bed and lays down :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Circling around and around would make me so nervous, as this is what Morgan does just as he settles into just the right spot to take a POOP! LMBO :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my malts do it too. gruffi stares at them like 'what are you doing' sniffs at what they're doing and then walks away. he's never done it. lol. and the girls look soo cute.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
LOL this topic made me laugh b/c Brinkley does his "digging to china" thing sometimes....he is SO intense about it...with his ears alert...he usually does it on our living room pillows. He doesn't lay down on them, so I don't rEALLY know what the purpose is, but is sure is cute!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy is a digger.. it's a good thing we don't have a yard because I can only imagine the destruction he would do out there :lol: He loves to dig in the bed all the time, he digs under the pillows, under the sheets, under me and my husband.. you name it :lol: I just think it's so so cute when he does that so I rarely stop him. :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Chanel goes wild digging...but I found that when she does this, she needs to go to the bathroom...or just wants to go wild. I still need to figure her out, but it is very cute...and very intensely done. I like when she does it because she uses lots of energy and falls asleep right after. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts