Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I miss doing :) Anyway, I am ISO some cute frames, scrap booking pages/templates, etc. I wanna make a cute siggy. :)

Anyone got any scrap booking sites to check out that offer free downloads or reasonable ones to buy?

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool thanks!! I use to be a web graphic designining junkie, gotten a bit rusty over the years. I am sure my version of paint shop pro is way outdated. I have V9, no telling what the current one is.

Miss D send her love to Crystal and Snowy! She is busy chasing the cats right now. The **** doesn't like it and he leaves immediately and the Meezer, she actually plays back and chases Delilah like another dog,LOL

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Cool thanks!! I use to be a web graphic designining junkie, gotten a bit rusty over the years. I am sure my version of paint shop pro is way outdated. I have V9, no telling what the current one is.

Miss D send her love to Crystal and Snowy! She is busy chasing the cats right now. The **** doesn't like it and he leaves immediately and the Meezer, she actually plays back and chases Delilah like another dog,LOL
lol
Miss D sounds SO ADORABLE :wub:

I use photoshop CS4 if I wanted to design (I enjoy web graphic designing) or if I wanted to create simple siggies for a forum. I created my current siggy of Snowy&Crystal (bellow) with photoshop. It is a cool software. I would also check it out, if I were you ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts