Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Awnties,
I'm so excited to finally open all my pwessies! I gots da best gifts fwom my secwet Santa Brenda and Jodi, Maglily! Ewifing was packed so pwetty, I had so much fun! I gots 2 haiw bows, raindeer toy, elephant toy, buddy biscuits, ceramic bowl, a little bag, a coat, Christmas card! The coat is so pwetty! Den Mommy got some chocolate candies! She says dey yummy!
Thank you Awntie Brenda an Jodi fow such awesome gifts! I wuv dem all!
Merry Christmas and lots of huggies!
Pearlan :wub:

Mommy, wook at all my gifts! Yay!

Dis says fow me! Wondew wats hewe!

Wow, wook at all of dis, so much fun!

Dis is my new beautiful coat, I wuv it!

Hewe awe all da gweat gifts!

Thank you Awntie Brenda and Jodi! Yous make Christmas fun! :wub:

Dear Brenda and Jodi, Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. Pearlan had the best time opening each one. She is a very happy little girl! The coat is beautiful and fits her perfect!
Thank you for making our Christmas extra special! :wub:
Florence & Pearlan

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Oh my, Jodi and Brenda spoiled you little one. I especially like the coat - very nice. It looks like it may be the year of the elephants, Luck got an elephant from Grammie Paula. Perlan is such a little doll.

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Oh beautiful beautiful Perlan, you deserved every gift:wub: your just a little angel:wub:, I love your new coat and your all girl pink elephant

Brenda and Jodi, awesome gifts

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Oh Pearlan, I LOVE the coat! It fits you beautifully! And the toys look like such fun! You a lucky girl, such wonderful presses! Aunti Brenda and Jodi did a great job!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Dear Pearlan and Florence I am so happy that you are enjoying the presents. And Pearlan. I love that you are modeling your coat and of course you look beautiful. I was a little worried that the weather may be too warm for coats where you live. And, it's so nice to see you having fun with your toys and treats, not sure chewing up a reindeer is a good idea at Christmas so be gentle. Merry Christmas ! we loved being your Secret Santa this year.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Pearlan you are a little beauty! How cute you look peeking around your present! Brenda and Jodi did a great job spoiling little ole you! Great reveal!

·
Premium Member
20,028 Posts
Looks like Pearlan was a very good girl this year! What a pretty pink coat!!!

Auntie Jodi has spoiled you :chili:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all for the nice comments! :wub:

Dear Pearlan and Florence I am so happy that you are enjoying the presents. And Pearlan. I love that you are modeling your coat and of course you look beautiful. I was a little worried that the weather may be too warm for coats where you live. And, it's so nice to see you having fun with your toys and treats, not sure chewing up a reindeer is a good idea at Christmas so be gentle. Merry Christmas ! we loved being your Secret Santa this year.

Dear Brenda and Jodi, Yes, Pearlan loves all her gifts and you have been a great SS! Actually the coat is perfect for the weather here and she has already worn it. It looks so pretty and she had lots of compliments! :aktion033:
Merry Christmas! :wub:
Florence & Pearlan

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Hi Florence it's great to hear that the coat fits so well, the pink fleece inside will keep her cosy then. I thought it was a good choice because it just has the strap underneath and may not cause her to mat too much.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Pearlan, I think your cousin Jody really loves you. He picked such sweet things for a very sweet girl. :wub:

Florence, I just want to hug her so so much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts