Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
drs foster and smith, 150 pads for 40 dollars..the pads are thicker than the normal ones and its less stiniker for me

i have jongee pads in my bedroom coz i share the bathroom with a roommate so i need pads that doesnt make my bed room stink too much :/

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Chelsey's Mom - I'm glad you said that! I bought those pads for Abbey when we first got her and then switched to the blue ones because we don't have a Petsmart around here. They don't leak! I thought maybe it was because Abbey was peeing more!!
Next trip out of town, I'm going to Petsmart and stalking up! I only use the pads at night time -during the day Abbey goes outside (unless it's raining of course! ~ The little princess!
)

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you use the holder? The new puppy will be pee pad trained but Lexi isn't. Lexi loves tearing up anything paper. So I need to figure out how to keep her from getting to it. One of the breeders I talked to suggested setting bricks on the corners.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I get mine from ebay...from maggie-8.
I get 200 pads for 12.99 plus shipping...usually comes to about 26.00. Can't beat the price and they are good quality...they are usually the thicker white kind with sticky tabs on the back. Although she says they might be either those or the blue.
They may not be the BEST quality, but at least at the price, I don't feel so bad about throwing them out more often...ya know?
I have also gotten them from gloho on ebay, but maggie-8 was cheaper on both the pads and the shipping...so I have stuck with her now.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by 3dognight@May 26 2005, 12:50 PM
We buy a case of 900 from Medline, costs $71.00. They are the same underpads used in nursing homes. 1-800-MED-LINE
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65588
[/QUOTE]

That is a good price...I couldn't store that many
- I'd have to store some in the attic! :lol: Is the $71.00 with shipping?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 26 2005, 01:19 PM
I get mine from ebay...from maggie-8.
I get 200 pads for 12.99 plus shipping...usually comes to about 26.00. Can't beat the price and they are good quality...they are usually the thicker white kind with sticky tabs on the back. Although she says they might be either those or the blue.
They may not be the BEST quality, but at least at the price, I don't feel so bad about throwing them out more often...ya know?
I have also gotten them from gloho on ebay, but maggie-8 was cheaper on both the pads and the shipping...so I have stuck with her now.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65571
[/QUOTE]
I used maggie-8 too. Hers are great for the price, I mean you just throw them out anyways.

Lexi's mom, I have the plastic frame for the pee pads if you want. I just cleaned it yesterday because the boys don't need it anymore. You can have it if you want
(hint hint, I'm trying to clear out all the unused pup stuff in the closet
)

·
Registered
894 Posts
I also use Maggie-8 from ebay. I would never use them in the house though as they leak, even with the "plastic" on the back. I don't care on the back porch because we wash it down every day. The price is right though.....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@May 26 2005, 01:47 PM
I also use Maggie-8 from ebay.  I would never use them in the house though as they leak, even with the "plastic" on the back.  I don't care on the back porch because we wash it down every day.  The price is right though.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65634
[/QUOTE]

:eek: Mine have never leaked from her! Maybe you got a bad batch or something?
That is one good thing about using the pads inside the dog litter box thing, if there is an accident, it doesn't get on the floor.
Sorry yours leaked...that stinks! -_-

I may look into the "Depends" kind next time I am at Sam's. Seems like a good price for no shipping...but we are almost an hour away, so I have to "plan" to go there. Sometimes ordering online is more convenient unless I need to make a trip.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
After trying several differant kinds, we found that the ones by Natures Miracle are the best for us. They are green and have the scent of grass. We first bought them at Petsmart, but now we get them from WWW.Petedge.com for a lot cheaper, along with a lot of other stuff for our Little guy. The pads for 50 count were $26.99 at Petsmart and I pay $18.99 for 50 from Petedge.com and if you buy a case of 4 - 50 count bags it's only $16.99 for each bag.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by Littlemans Mom@May 26 2005, 04:24 PM
After trying several differant kinds, we found that the ones by Natures Miracle are the best for us. They are green and have the scent of grass. We first bought them at Petsmart, but now we get them from WWW.Petedge.com  for a lot cheaper, along with a lot of other stuff for our Little guy. The pads for 50 count were $26.99 at  Petsmart and I pay $18.99 for 50 from Petedge.com and if you buy a case of 4 - 50 count bags it's only $16.99 for each bag.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65705
[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention they ship fast also. If I order by 1 pm I get the stuff the next day. I just use the standard shipping, but I live in CT and they are in Ma. so I think that helps, but they do ship the same day you order as long as it is by 1 pm eastern time.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I just bought some pee pads from ValleyVet.com. I bought the Simple Solutions kind.. I've been using those forever because they are scented to attract the dog over there. They were $14.99 for a 56 pack and shipping was free. I also have two simple solutions pee pad frames and they work great for keeping them in place and keep the dogs from chewing on them. Tuffy still likes to dig on the pee pad, but at least he isn't eating it.
They are really absorbant but the only thing that I hate, hate about them is that they don't exactly fit perfectly in the frame. The frame is 23x23 and the pads are 23x24. I like the plastic part of the pad to be totally hidden by the frame but I have to work with the frame to do that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts