Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
In your experience, is a fluff trained to use a washable pad easily able to transition to using a disposable one? I ask because we are taking Gus out of town for a long weekend and I want him to use disposable pads temporarily for the trip. I didn't want to bring washable pads with us. The thought of carting a dirty one back home is just not appealing to me. :eek::eek: I know each pup is different but I just want to know if anyone's done this successfully.
Where did you get the washable pads? Do they work well? I'm thinking it might be a good idea to get a few of them.

· Registered
245 Posts
We have this one Becky and we love it! We have three in different sizes but I like the size in the li k the best.

As far as how we like it, We've had no leaks. We've used it for a year now and it's held up really well. It's soft too and when Gus was very little, he used to roll around in it after a bath (ick!! :eek:...) we learned very quickly to put a towel down on the floor so he'd use that instead. Thankfully, he doesn't do this anymore!
Thanks Alison, I just ordered 2 of them. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.