Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love looking at Divine's web site. For those who don't know...they are one of the very best breeders of Maltese in the U.S. For those who may be thinking of an addition.... they have a male available that they say will likely be small. They prefer someone who has a Maltese or who has had one in the past.

They say the new owners will have to come and pick him up. He is in New Orleans so I guess now is not the best time to contact them!! But in a few days it may be OK.....

http://www.divinemaltese.com/PetPuppy.html

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie!
I sure wish I could afford him...

I hope he and his family are safe.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
does anyone know how much this little boy is???? We're considering a second Maltese.

I am thinking 1500-2000 range? I know breeders vary by their reputation and also their region...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Aug 29 2005, 04:18 PM
does anyone know how much this little boy is????  We're considering a second Maltese. 

I am thinking 1500-2000 range?  I know breeders vary by their reputation and also their region...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95138
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much this one will be but about a half year ago (maybe longer) I e-mailed to them about a male maltese puppy and their response was $2500. This one maybe more or less??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.