Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts on my posting of a particular breeder I was considering puppies from....my patience has FINALLY paid off....I am getting a baby girl from Claudia's Divinity Maltese!! I am soooo excited, her babies are soooo beautiful on her webiste and I just cannot wait! She is 5 weeks old today...when I inquired several months back, her puppies go so fast that I wasn't able to get one at that time BUT low and behold, this time it worked out!! Soooo I am so glad I didn't rush into another breeder, because I really loved the look of her babies as well as everything I read about her and her breeding program. Claudia was kind enough to confirm receipt of my deposit today so I can finally relax a bit and know that my new baby girl will be coming home to Maryland in about 7 weeks!!!

I just had to share and as I mentioned in my one and only other previous post, I read SM EVERY day but just haven't posted....I will def. share my little girl when she arrives w/ everyone....I currently have a boy Maltese who will be 15 the end of Feb and is doing very, very well and I just love him to pieces...I cannot wait to spoil this baby girl the same as i do him!!

Thank you all again for all of your knowledgeable information and assistance...I cannot tell you all how many times I have used the breeder referral links on this site in the past months!!! It has been a huge help in my venture!!! :chili:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If I were a breeder (& I'm definitely not), someone who had raised their Maltese to 15 yo, would be at the top of my list to get one of my puppies. Congratulations. Nothing like a new puppy to start the new year.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much! He is an AWESOME boy and many will tell you I treat him better than my husband, lol. I've had him since he was a baby and he has been through so much of my life with me!!! I only can hope and pray we have a few more years left together and I cannot wait for him to meet his new baby sister and spoil her just as much!!!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
QUOTE (jennwask @ Jan 2 2009, 06:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=697822
Well I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts on my posting of a particular breeder I was considering puppies from....my patience has FINALLY paid off....I am getting a baby girl from Claudia's Divinity Maltese!! I am soooo excited, her babies are soooo beautiful on her webiste and I just cannot wait! She is 5 weeks old today...when I inquired several months back, her puppies go so fast that I wasn't able to get one at that time BUT low and behold, this time it worked out!! Soooo I am so glad I didn't rush into another breeder, because I really loved the look of her babies as well as everything I read about her and her breeding program. Claudia was kind enough to confirm receipt of my deposit today so I can finally relax a bit and know that my new baby girl will be coming home to Maryland in about 7 weeks!!!

I just had to share and as I mentioned in my one and only other previous post, I read SM EVERY day but just haven't posted....I will def. share my little girl when she arrives w/ everyone....I currently have a boy Maltese who will be 15 the end of Feb and is doing very, very well and I just love him to pieces...I cannot wait to spoil this baby girl the same as i do him!!

Thank you all again for all of your knowledgeable information and assistance...I cannot tell you all how many times I have used the breeder referral links on this site in the past months!!! It has been a huge help in my venture!!! :chili:[/B]
I'm glad to hear your news and see that you are posting! New babies are so wonderful! I am not familiar with Divinity, but their website is great except it doesn't say where they are. Where are they located? Their dogs look wonderful.

My first Maltese, Frosty, was 15+ when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. Now Shoni is 19 mos. and thriving. Once you have one of these angels you are hooked! Congratulations on your 2nd little one and welcome to the group! :Welcome 2:

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
QUOTE (Furbaby's Mommie @ Jan 3 2009, 11:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=698159
QUOTE (jennwask @ Jan 2 2009, 06:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=697822

Thank you all again for all of your knowledgeable information and assistance...I cannot tell you all how many times I have used the breeder referral links on this site in the past months!!! It has been a huge help in my venture!!! :chili:[/B]
I'm glad to hear your news and see that you are posting! New babies are so wonderful! I am not familiar with Divinity, but their website is great except it doesn't say where they are. Where are they located? Their dogs look wonderful.

My first Maltese, Frosty, was 15+ when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. Now Shoni is 19 mos. and thriving. Once you have one of these angels you are hooked! Congratulations on your 2nd little one and welcome to the group! :Welcome 2:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Divinity is northwest of Fort Worth in Texas.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, some have asked for a pictuers of my boy, who will be 15 the end of Feb...I have figured out how to get a pic of him under my name, but cannot figure out how to post pictures???? If anyone can help me, I'll be happy to post a few...and I guess under a new topic would be more appropriate.....I'm not that great w/ uploading things, but I'll do my best!!!!

Thanks again!

Jenn

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Have you tried external photo posting sites? You can link the URL to post onto SM here. Another way is to add pictures under your gallery (My albums option on top of your screen).

The best and easiest way is to become a SM member- this way you can upload all images directly from your computer, among other perks.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition. I can't wait to see pics. Perhaps we can have a Maryland Maltese Meetup when your new one arrives and settles in.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts