Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait until you figure out the picture thing - Godiva Goddess is right - the easiest way by far is to become a paid member
and upload directly from your computer - even a computer retard :brownbag: like me can do that!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, it's been a while since I've posted an update, but I'm sooo excited....my new baby girl comes home NEXT THURSDAY!!!! March 5th!!! I will be picking her up from the airport!! I CANNOT WAIT...these past few weeks have gone soooo slow....I'm going to try to post her 12 week old picture Claudia took for me this past weekend....I hope it shows up...she is just a doll baby & I cannot wait to hold this little squiry & give her lot's and lot's of hugs...her name is Miley!!

[attachment=49038:12_Weeks_1_lb_7_oz.bmp]

[attachment=49039:12_Weeks..._7_oz_II.bmp]

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congratulations!!! I have been looking on Divinity's website and saw the video they have posted of Smoochie and Miley playing together. She is an absolute doll and I can't wait to see more pictures of her!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
hooooray!! how exciting, and she is gorgeous :wub:

the buttercup approves as well, as she hopes there are more oriole maltese on her favorite forum :p
(okay there may not be MANY o's fans, but the few there are... we are GREAT friends! LOL)

noselicks from the buttercup~~~~

ann marie

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Congrats! She's precious :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
:aktion033: :chili: :aktion033: How exciting!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!! What a precious little baby doll face!!!

Now keep busy so the week will fly by. :thumbsup:

Do you have everything you need on hand and ready for her arrival?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thank you, I love that video! And now I also see Claudia posted Miley (the 1st pic) under the puppy page as "puppies recently placed into homes" That is sooooo neat!

QUOTE (tigerpawswhit @ Feb 26 2009, 12:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734457
Congratulations!!! I have been looking on Divinity's website and saw the video they have posted of Smoochie and Miley playing together. She is an absolute doll and I can't wait to see more pictures of her![/B]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thanks to the buttercup...WOW a Clevelander is an O's fan...how awesome is that!!!

QUOTE (TheButtercup @ Feb 26 2009, 12:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734458
hooooray!! how exciting, and she is gorgeous :wub:

the buttercup approves as well, as she hopes there are more oriole maltese on her favorite forum :p
(okay there may not be MANY o's fans, but the few there are... we are GREAT friends! LOL)

noselicks from the buttercup~~~~

ann marie[/B]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I am sooo excited....the week is going super fast because I am trying to get sooo many things done so I don't have to do ANYTHING but spend time with her and help her adjust to her new home!! I'm even working extra hours this week so I can take a few days off to be with her and spoil her from day 1!!!

YES I am completely ready.....her crate has been set up in my bedroom for about 3 weeks now, I have her food & treats all set and ready, her puppy scrapbook already begun with the pics Claudia has been sharing w/ me over the weeks AND her wardrobe has grown tremendously, lol...my husband keeps saying "stop buying her clothes, she is going to have a bigger wardrobe than me" :p

I can tell you I have been seraching for just about a year now for my "perfect" baby girl and when Claudia told me just after Christmas she had what I was looking for, I couldn't believe it....patience has paid off!!!!

I AM SET AND EXCITED!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone for sharing in this joy w/ me! :chili:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
She is gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I am so happy that you found her. I can not wait till you share pictures of her homecoming. :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Wow...she is soooo cute!!! thanks for posting her pics!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts