Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Oh believe me, my camera batteries are already charging for the day at the airport next Thursday!!!! If yo uhaven't seen the video on Divinity's website someone mentioned here earlier from two weeks ago at 11 weeks, check it out....Miley is the one in the back of her little brother most of the time...

http://www.divinitymaltese.com/puppies.html

Also, her pic is the 1st one listed after the pups for sale under "recently placed pups" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Your little girl is absolutely precious! For some reason I didn't see a link for the video though(?)

The little boys available are breathtaking too! And the prices very down to earth!! I soooo want a little boy next time :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Miley is beyond cute. What a perfect little fluffball! The pictures in your album are just incredibly sweet. I checked out the movie on Divinity's site too. I could watch it over & over. I'm so happy for you. We love pictures as I'm sure you know so get extra batteries for your camera! And get some of Fluffy in your album so we can see him.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
She's soooo beautiful. Congratulations! I'm getting my baby boy on March 6th so I know what you mean about the waiting. Enjoy and treasure her and would love to see more pics when you get her home.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Oh my goodness, what an absolute doll!! I love the way Miley is standing on her brother.....Reina does that to Stuart all the time. Congratulations!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
OH that is just sooo cool! How old is he? They will be "gorwing up together"!!! Would love to swap pics as they change and get older!!! I'll check other posts...have you posted pics of him?? Congrats to you as well.....what excitement!!!!! It's almost here..I told my Fluffy boy tonight..."next week this time, your new baby sister will be here!!!"

QUOTE (cleooscar @ Feb 26 2009, 09:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734914
She's soooo beautiful. Congratulations! I'm getting my baby boy on March 6th so I know what you mean about the waiting. Enjoy and treasure her and would love to see more pics when you get her home.[/B]

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
QUOTE (jennwask @ Feb 26 2009, 10:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734986
OH that is just sooo cool! How old is he? They will be "gorwing up together"!!! Would love to swap pics as they change and get older!!! I'll check other posts...have you posted pics of him?? Congrats to you as well.....what excitement!!!!! It's almost here..I told my Fluffy boy tonight..."next week this time, your new baby sister will be here!!!"

She's soooo beautiful. Congratulations! I'm getting my baby boy on March 6th so I know what you mean about the waiting. Enjoy and treasure her and would love to see more pics when you get her home.[/B]
[/B][/QUOTE]

Napoleon just turned 12 weeks yesterday. He was born on December 4th. When is Miley's birthday? I'd love to swap pictures and exchange stories. I'm going to visit him again this weekend (it's more than an hour drive but I just miss him so much). I haven't posted any pictures (don't know how yet) but will be taking his pictures this weekend and try to figure out how to do it. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Miley was born NOvember 28, 2008....I would love to compare notes!! Cannot wait to see pics of your precious baby boy!!! Have fun this weekend..I wish Miley were in driving distance to see her, but ONLY 6 MORE DAYS til I meet her in person!!! :aktion033:

QUOTE (cleooscar @ Feb 27 2009, 11:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735323
QUOTE (jennwask @ Feb 26 2009, 10:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734986

[/B][/QUOTE]

Napoleon just turned 12 weeks yesterday. He was born on December 4th. When is Miley's birthday? I'd love to swap pictures and exchange stories. I'm going to visit him again this weekend (it's more than an hour drive but I just miss him so much). I haven't posted any pictures (don't know how yet) but will be taking his pictures this weekend and try to figure out how to do it. :)
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been on an exhausting search for a reputable Maltese breeder for close to a year. I live in CT and we are in short supply here, so I knew I had to be very careful about going out of state. Someone here put me in touch with Claudia also. She sent me some pictures of a litter that was born 2 weeks ago. She has some gorgeous dogs and I have had some lengthy phone conversations with her lately. I felt very comfortable with our conversations and it became very apparent that she loves her dogs and she takes breeding very seriously. I almost put a deposit down on one of the pups and then I saw one of her retired dogs on the website. His name is Jimee and he is one of her dogs available for adoptiion. I kept going back to his picture because his sweet little face kept haunting me. We decided on a date and I timed it so Jimee will be coming home with me the week of my birthday. I can't wait!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
QUOTE (sm1964 @ Mar 20 2009, 10:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748964
I have been on an exhausting search for a reputable Maltese breeder for close to a year. I live in CT and we are in short supply here, so I knew I had to be very careful about going out of state. Someone here put me in touch with Claudia also. She sent me some pictures of a litter that was born 2 weeks ago. She has some gorgeous dogs and I have had some lengthy phone conversations with her lately. I felt very comfortable with our conversations and it became very apparent that she loves her dogs and she takes breeding very seriously. I almost put a deposit down on one of the pups and then I saw one of her retired dogs on the website. His name is Jimee and he is one of her dogs available for adoptiion. I kept going back to his picture because his sweet little face kept haunting me. We decided on a date and I timed it so Jimee will be coming home with me the week of my birthday. I can't wait![/B]

Congratulations on Jimee! :two thumbs up:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
QUOTE (sm1964 @ Mar 20 2009, 09:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748964
I have been on an exhausting search for a reputable Maltese breeder for close to a year. I live in CT and we are in short supply here, so I knew I had to be very careful about going out of state. Someone here put me in touch with Claudia also. She sent me some pictures of a litter that was born 2 weeks ago. She has some gorgeous dogs and I have had some lengthy phone conversations with her lately. I felt very comfortable with our conversations and it became very apparent that she loves her dogs and she takes breeding very seriously. I almost put a deposit down on one of the pups and then I saw one of her retired dogs on the website. His name is Jimee and he is one of her dogs available for adoptiion. I kept going back to his picture because his sweet little face kept haunting me. We decided on a date and I timed it so Jimee will be coming home with me the week of my birthday. I can't wait![/B]
Congrats on your new baby!!

:celebrate - fireworks: :celebrate - fireworks: :celebrate - fireworks:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts