Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
we are becoming quite the Divinity family here!

between Miley, Napolean, Tiffany, Jimee and my Samson, we should have a quorum by the time the babies reach voting age!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts on my posting of a particular breeder I was considering puppies from....my patience has FINALLY paid off....I am getting a baby girl from Claudia's Divinity Maltese!! I am soooo excited, her babies are soooo beautiful on her webiste and I just cannot wait! She is 5 weeks old today...when I inquired several months back, her puppies go so fast that I wasn't able to get one at that time BUT low and behold, this time it worked out!! Soooo I am so glad I didn't rush into another breeder, because I really loved the look of her babies as well as everything I read about her and her breeding program. Claudia was kind enough to confirm receipt of my deposit today so I can finally relax a bit and know that my new baby girl will be coming home to Maryland in about 7 weeks!!!

I just had to share and as I mentioned in my one and only other previous post, I read SM EVERY day but just haven't posted....I will def. share my little girl when she arrives w/ everyone....I currently have a boy Maltese who will be 15 the end of Feb and is doing very, very well and I just love him to pieces...I cannot wait to spoil this baby girl the same as i do him!!

Thank you all again for all of your knowledgeable information and assistance...I cannot tell you all how many times I have used the breeder referral links on this site in the past months!!! It has been a huge help in my venture!!! :chili:
I also got a Maltese Puppy from Claudia in 2009. He was everything. He lived for 13 years. I remember her telling me she had 2 litters at the time. I was wondering if you still have yours.

Attachments

61 - 65 of 65 Posts