Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dixie wants to let her Secret Santa know that her birthday present arrived. It came in the mail yesterday addressed to "Birthday Girl Dixie". Very mysterious return address of "Secret Santa" , a P.O. Box and a zip code. No clues there!
Dixie will open her gift on Thursday, her birthday. Thank you so much. We will get back to you after she opens it.
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:cloud9:
:ThankYou:

Update and pictures post #26.

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't spoil it for you but you can find out the city and state via the zipcode if you REALLY wanted to :)
LOL I thought of that Erin but figured I'd be good. I intentionally didn't post what zip it was so someone wouldn't tell me. I like surprises!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Elaine, how nice is that!:thumbsup:
I can't wait to hear what Dixie got!
Happy Early Birthday beautiful Dixie!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Awww that is wonderful!! I can't wait to see who sent it!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Surprises are so wonderful! Sounds great your birthday parcel has already arrived, sweet Dixie!

I'm also curious what's inside!

... so we stay tuned!

Alexandra and Ullana :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I just can't wait to see what Miss Dixie received. :popcorn: I would have checked the zipcode!!! I love surprise but I'm also a big snoop!:blush::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Elaine, I know what you can do, sneak peek, yup I'm a pro, then rewarp it and Dixie will never know:HistericalSmiley: I know I'm so bad:innocent: I have always peeked even when I was a little girl:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts