Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,623 Posts
was she stained from the urine when you got her? i hope it is nothing, or a simple UTI but there are other things it could be if she was always like this at the breeders too. Def. talk with the breeder and see what she says.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Originally posted by Fach+Jul 3 2005, 03:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JMM
@Jul 3 2005, 02:12 PM
I hope it is just a UTI. There are a few structural malformations that can cause constant leakage, but if this is a new thing according to the breeder, sounds like a UTI. I'm glad you had a good experience calling the breeder...that's the best part of going to a good one. You can always call them and they want to help.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77574
Are the structural problems correctable? The breeder is very experienced with Maltese. She is well known and I think she would have mentioned it if this has arose in previous litters. Lets all hope for UTI. We all adore this puppy already.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77584
[/B][/QUOTE]
yes most are correctable...more commonly seen in larger breed dogs, so hopefully all it is is an UTI and she will be on the mend soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.