Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just attempted to add a picture of miss Dixie under my name. Sorry it has taken so long to show her off. The picture is not too good. I'll take a better one and change it. i'm not so hot with gadgets or computers for that matter. hang in there and i'll get some good shots [if the little bugger would hold still long enough]

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG!! What an adorable little face she has!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Precious!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She DOES have a cute face!!!!

A squishy nose and huge black eyes!!! Exactly what I want!!!!!!
Did she have a twin sister?
If not, I will just add her to my dog-nap list....it is growing and growing and growing...

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Fach@Aug 24 2005, 02:45 PM
I just attempted to add a picture of miss Dixie under my name. Sorry it has taken so long to show her off. The picture is not too good. I'll take a better one and change it. i'm not so hot with gadgets or computers for that matter. hang in there and i'll get some good shots [if the little bugger would hold still long enough]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93709
[/QUOTE]
All the comments are so nice. I'll be sure to tell Dixie how cute everyone thinks she is
She has so much personality. True what they say about big dogs in little bodies. We really love her. I think she looks like an ewok from star wars. [the old star wars] Glad you liked it. After i send in for membership Ill post some others.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.