Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know we are fine after the hurricane. I was so concerned about the dogs, but as always, they seem to know there is danger and behaved very well. No requests to even go outside to potty until everything calmed down. I did take Dixie into the garage and had her pee on the floor in there Monday morning. I thought the poor baby might explode from holding it so long. As you all know she is challenged with the housetraining anyway, and we never used puppy pads. She prefers oriental rugs
I Just wanted to say all is well. There are still many without electricity [some from SM I bet] that i'm sure we haven't heard from . Lets wish them the best.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 28 2005, 08:02 AM
Glad to hear you guys are ok! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114202
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. BTW those costume pictures are soooo cute. I laugh everytime i see the cheerleader costume

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

I am glad you are doing fine. I hope everything`s back to normal in no time.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I was thinking of you when I heard that Collier County was supposed to be hit hard. Did your house survive OK? I'm glad you're OK and that you have electricity, etc. So glad that Dixie didn't freak out or anything!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Thanks for the update!
Glad all is well...

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad you are OK. Hope things will get back to normal soon.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Fach@Oct 28 2005, 07:58 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know we are fine after the hurricane. I was so concerned about the dogs, but as always, they seem to know there is danger and behaved very well. No requests to even go outside to potty until everything calmed down. I did take Dixie into the garage and had her pee on the floor in there Monday morning. I thought the poor baby might explode from holding it so long. As you all know she is challenged with the housetraining anyway, and we never used puppy pads. She prefers oriental rugs
  I Just wanted to say all is well. There are still many without electricity [some from SM I bet] that i'm sure we haven't heard from . Lets wish them the best.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114200
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone. House is ok. We need a roofer since we lost some roof tiles and now have a leak. We had extensive landscaping done this year and all is a mess. So sad to see after all the money we put into it. We are much better off than most so I won't complain. i worry about some of our other SM members whom haven't checked in yet due to power and such. I worry for them. Thanks for all the well wishes to our home. it makes us feel good :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts