Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my little Maltese has grown really, really fond of chewing rugs and her furry toys and sure enough...she is coughing up fur balls (even of her own fur)..I think she's been chewing on a place on her back side...but is there a way to deter this?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
there have been a few times where the girls will eat food off the carpet---and during the night they'll vomit up gruffi hair (he sheds like crazy).

BUT...your situation is different--i would spray bitter apple on the rug where she's chewing it up---and id get different toys. some dogs just cant have those furry tows---cuz they'll act like animals with them. LOL.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Every once in a while Sunny well eat the fuzz off the tennie ball and cough it up but thats about it. If she is chew hair off one part of herself you should proubly make sure that area of skin dosnt have some type of rash or cut, or even got infected from all the chewing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.