Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCI-FI is having a Twilight Zone marathon starting tonight at 11PM lasting through tomorrow, July 4.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I was never a fan. I get freaked out to easily. I do think I remember one with birds and then another with roaches or was that Alfred Hitchcock? Eitherway I am a fraidy cat! :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
942 Posts
I bought my bf the definitive edition of the first season on DVD!!! We are going to have our own marathon!!!

~Elegant

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh gosh.... that show totally gives me the creeps!!! It is certainly well done but it is just waaaaay too dark for me.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 3 2005, 10:58 PM
Oh gosh.... that show totally gives me the creeps!!! It is certainly well done but it is just waaaaay too dark for me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77736
[/QUOTE]

There is a color version in the making now... you know Jason Alexander on Seinfield? He's the little short, balding guy with glasses... cramer???? anyway, he was Dr. DEATH on it the other night....excellent show

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf+Jul 3 2005, 10:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jul 3 2005, 10:58 PM

There is a color version in the making now... you know Jason Alexander on Seinfield? He's the little short, balding guy with glasses... cramer???? anyway, he was Dr. DEATH on it the other night....excellent show
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77745
[/B][/QUOTE]

Never heard of Dr Death. I do like Jason Alexander though, I was really into that new show he was just on, the name of it is slipping my mind at the moment. I hope it comes back next season anyway! Dr Death sounds scary too!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by RexsMom+Jul 3 2005, 11:05 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 10:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jul 3 2005, 10:58 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77745

[/QUOTE]

Never heard of Dr Death. I do like Jason Alexander though, I was really into that new show he was just on, the name of it is slipping my mind at the moment. I hope it comes back next season anyway! Dr Death sounds scary too!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77747

[/B][/QUOTE]

my mistake... he was the angel of death the other night in the new version of the Twilight Zone

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Jul 3 2005, 09:31 PM
SCI-FI is having a Twilight Zone marathon starting tonight at 11PM lasting through tomorrow, July 4.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77712
[/QUOTE]

Well, the girls mentioned in another thread about being Bored...ha ha
If you want to talk bored...we have watched most of the Twilight Zone this whole weekend. Yes we might be bored, but we have loved every minute of it.
I remember seeing the originals back in the 60's.
Love Rod Serling...too bad he had to die so young...he was sooo talented.
Hope everyone had a great 4th

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by Snertsmom+Jul 4 2005, 08:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-scottchelf
@Jul 3 2005, 09:31 PM
If you want to talk bored...we have watched most of the Twilight Zone this whole weekend. Yes we might be bored, but we have loved every minute of it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78055
[/B][/QUOTE]

You must have been bored!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Snertsmom+Jul 4 2005, 08:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-scottchelf
@Jul 3 2005, 09:31 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78055
[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh...thats me! I stay away from scary shows...they give me the creeps....

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I like Stephen King books and movies, they are good :new_Eyecrazy:
Jason Alexander plays George in Seinfeld, I can't think of the guy's name who plays Kramer but he is funnier than schmit, I love that show, but I am not keen of Seinfeld himself much. I just watch that show to get a laff out of George and Kramer, and I do love the sarcasm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts