Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm confused... I am a Scorpio... I think some of the characteristics of my sign are completely accurate to my personality... and other times I dont...

Do you think your horoscope means something or do you think its a bunch of bs?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Personally, I do not believe in horoscopes. I do not believe that being born a certain time of the year forms charastics in your personality. Nor do I believe that any person can tell your future.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree with Sassy's Mom. It doesn't matter when we were born
we are who we are because of how we were raised and the experiences
we went through in out lives. I also believe that the Good Lord up above
created us this way.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
If it says something I want or need to believe that partucualar day, then sure...I guess I believe it. Now....if it says something that conflicts with my gut instincts or I just don't like what it says, then well that day its total bs
I guess what I'm trying to say is, life is what you make it, and I only believe horoscopes that make me happy.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
No i don't believe in horoscopes, I don't believe in coincidences either. I believe that things happen for a reason, and God controls it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@Sep 27 2005, 11:23 AM
If it says something I want or need to believe that partucualar day, then sure...I guess I believe it.  Now....if it says something that conflicts with my gut instincts or I just don't like what it says, then well that day its total bs
  I guess what I'm trying to say is, life is what you make it, and I only believe horoscopes that make me happy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103925
[/QUOTE]

Yep. What she said LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts