Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have nick names for your furbabies? I gave my skin kids nick names, so it came natrual to give my furbabies names. Matilda's is girl friend
my cockapoo's name is Muffy, his nick name is littleman. Funny how it just seems so natural to call them by their nic names

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
We sing the song "Scooby Doo" to Ruby and just change the name to Ruby dooby doo--
She loves it---we also call her booby....or booby doo.....
ok actually this is how the song goes:
Ruby dooby doo-I love you
you are my favorite puppy
you are so dang cute
you make me smile
you are my puppy wuppy.....

to the tune of Scooby Doo.........

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
We often call Scooby "<span style="font-family:Optima">Bossy Britches</span>" because he thinks he is in charge here. Then there is "<span style="font-family:Optima">Nosey Nate</span>" because he hates to miss anything that is happening both inside and out.
Of course there is the meal time nick name of " <span style="font-family:Optima">Fuss Bum</span>" because he turns his nose up at his food.
Of course there is also "<span style="font-family:Optima">Grumble Bum</span>" when he does his little growl when he doesn't get his own way.
Hubby often calls him "<span style="font-family:Optima">Sassy Boy</span>" which befits him well.
Now for the nice ones.."<span style="font-family:Optima">Daddy's Boy</span>" because that is what he is most of the time.
I often call him "<span style="font-family:Optima">Doobie Doobie Doo</span>" because I love him so.
Gosh the list goes on and he usually responds to all of them too

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Ellie Belly----mostly because she used to have a big belly

and shifty---for ellie---cuz when she was little, it looked as though she had lazy eye. LOL

·
Registered
751 Posts
Tucker has a few nicknames. Tuck Tuck, Little Man, Pretty Boy, but if he goes poo in his crate it's T U C K E RRRRRR !!!!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Jack's got about a thousand nicknames. The best is JACK BOW-WOW-ER!! After the character on "Twenty-four" the TV show.

I call him Jacky-boy, snuggle bunny, little boy, little man, smoochie cutie, little boochy smoochy cutie, that's my little BOO, my little SMOOCHY BOOO

ETC. You can tell I get excessive with the cuddle names.

·
Registered
117 Posts
*Tinkerbell's* nicknames are:*Tink*, Baby, Sweetie, Sweetiepie, Cutiepie,"Where's Mommy's Baby", Kiki, and once a week when she needs a bath her name is STINKERBELL!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Ohmygosh!
We have so many nicknames for Sassy. They include: Sassyfrass, Sassy gir-r-r, the mommy baby, pretty baby gir-r-r, little miss fluffy butt, fluffy britches, Sass, and on bath day or sometimes the day before it is little miss Shagnasty.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Rather than start a new post, I thought I'd resurrect this one about nicknames.

Bonnie is:
Bonnie Marie when she's naughty (which is never...)

Pupsy Doodle, Pupsy Doodle Day, Pupnzee Doodle Licious

Bug (because she's as cute as a bug in a rug)

And of course, I sing "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean" to her whenever the mood strikes me!

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think you all can guess what our nickname for Indy is by my board name
We also call him Indy man, fluff butt, The man, and if he is in a real mood we call him "tude"
There are a few others, it depends on his mood at the time

·
Registered
195 Posts
Deni's got a few nicknames:

The Mountain Goat: because she's always climbing or jumping onto high places and places she shouldn't be

Lil' One / Lil' Miss / Baby Girl / Baby Doll / Baby: because she's the smallest of our furkids

Lil' S--- (in a loving way of course!) : for those times that she finds paper to shred, pens/other things to chew up!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Howdy All:

I hope you are doing great.

Bacchus we call Bacchus.

Bellona we call BiBi, Karry and the boys thought Bellona sounded to much like bologna.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Ohmygosh!
We have so many nicknames for Sassy. They include: Sassyfrass, Sassy gir-r-r, the mommy baby, pretty baby gir-r-r, little miss fluffy butt, fluffy britches, Sass, and on bath day or sometimes the day before it is little miss Shagnasty.
[/B]
GADS, are you kidding me?! little miss Shagnasty?!?!?!?! You MUST be kidding. That can't be the Sassy I know you are calling THAT. Everytime my husband called my Bella Mia little miss Shagnasty, I threaten him with cutting OUT his tongue. Shagnasty makes me think of an OLD discolored perhaps moldy Shag carpeting. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

hehehe
Melanie

Bella Mia's nick name is Fluff Baby, Sir Micro's nick name is Little Man, most times.

And today, Sara's Little Man turns 2! WOW!

enJOY!
Melanie

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ohmygosh!
[/B]
GADS, are you kidding me?! little miss Shagnasty?!?!?!?! You MUST be kidding. That can't be the Sassy I know you are calling THAT. Everytime my husband called my Bella Mia little miss Shagnasty, I threaten him with cutting OUT his tongue. Shagnasty makes me think of an OLD discolored perhaps moldy Shag carpeting. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

hehehe
Melanie

Bella Mia's nick name is Fluff Baby, Sir Micro's nick name is Little Man, most times.

And today, Sara's Little Man turns 2! WOW!

enJOY!
Melanie
[/B]
Shagnasty reminded me of something else....
Sorry Sassy!!!!

Maui's nickname is Mau Mau (someone told me it meant "cat" in chinese), Mr. Fluffybutt, or Fluffernutters.

--Sheryl & Maui

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cosy is called Bunny Buns more than her name. Mainly because when she runs her ears fly back and her tail is so far over her back she looks like a white rabbit. I also call her Sweet Baby when no one is listening.
Toy is Toy or Toy Toy, or Toywacket. Bebe (my tiny yorkie) is Beebs or The Beebs. Trinket is Trinkster, Trinkmeister, Trinkateria (because she loves to eat). Hahah!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
each of ours has a few

Sampson is mostly called Sampson, little fat buddy, or #1 Sampson puppy, sometimes also referred to as "damnit Samspon"

Maggie is, Maggie baby, pretty girl or baby girl

Lizzie is, Lizzie baby, fat girl (in a nice way) or Lizard (nickname given by spottypoo before we got her), she is also called crazy or &%$#^*[email protected]# on occassion

1 - 20 of 34 Posts