Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems that both Callie and Jett do to. :HistericalSmiley:

Can you move over a little Jett?

(Please excuse my niece's feet. lol She's helping me at the store this summer.)

I really prefer this side of the bed.

Well this is kinda cosy.

Ahhhh....this is better. Thanks Jett. I love you.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
That is absolutely hysterical, Crystal. So adorable! By the way, when are we going to see a picture of you?
xoxoxoxooxox

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Crystal - you are killing me!!! :smheat: It doesn't get much cuter than that. Those two were just destined for each other. :wub::wub: I have to find some excuse to come to Indiana and see them for myself!!
I didn't notice the toes but is that a furry bagel next to them? I've had a few of those in the recesses of my fridge over the years.:new_shocked: And I bet you paid money for that one.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
that is sooo cute!! :wub::wub:
in that first pic i could not tell one from the other!! LOL

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is absolutely hysterical, Crystal. So adorable! By the way, when are we going to see a picture of you?
xoxoxoxooxox
Well there is one of me in my public profile. :blush:

Crystal - you are killing me!!! :smheat: It doesn't get much cuter than that. Those two were just destined for each other. :wub::wub: I have to find some excuse to come to Indiana and see them for myself!!
I didn't notice the toes but is that a furry bagel next to them? I've had a few of those in the recesses of my fridge over the years.:new_shocked: And I bet you paid money for that one.:HistericalSmiley:
lol...It's an upside down pink sprinkle donut. Yep, it's furry! But my bagels in my fridge are not!:HistericalSmiley:

that is sooo cute!! :wub::wub:
in that first pic i could not tell one from the other!! LOL
lol...Jett's in the blue seersucker and Callie's in the green seersucker.:thumbsup: Bet that STILL doesn't help! roflol

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Crystal, you hit the jackpot!! I cannot believe how close these two are.......it is amazing~~so adorable! I just love it. Does Zoe not get jealous because they are so into each other? I know you said you give her extra attention~~~I've got to look at those pictures again!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh...how cute are they!!!! I didn't see Crystal today but I talked to her and I swear I heard a little while dog in the background!

I love the little matching outfits - you are going to have to work extra hard to keep your store stocked with these two behind the counter!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Adorable pictures -- but I must admit that this happens with me and the girls too. I have a king size bed, but I seem to always end up on the edge of the bed almost falling off, because the girls keep moving closer and closer. LOL

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: and you were worried about them getting along......:HistericalSmiley:

looks like they've been waiting for each other for their whole lives....

Now, Crystal....we want to see YOU girl. you know what most of us looks like.......no fair!!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Well Crystal. You really lucked out on little Callie. She and Jett obviously adore each other too. :tender: :tender:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crystal, they are too adorable. OMG, they just melt your heart. Oh I know you are loving it!!!

Much love to you and your babies!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts