Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soes anyone besides me have maltese wallpaper on their computer? I have this one:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i have a picture of our car as my desktop...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
At work my screen saver and wallpaper are photos of K & C. It's "funny" because if I have people in my office and we have someone's web site on the screen as part of a conference call and then don't use the mouse in a while, there in the middle of a big business thing, pops up photos of K & C on my screen saver!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats sooo funny!!
At least they are the cutest!

Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 9 2005, 04:25 PM
At work my screen saver and wallpaper are photos of K & C. It's "funny" because if I have people in my office and we have someone's web site on the screen as part of a conference call and then don't use the mouse in a while, there in the middle of a big business thing, pops up photos of K & C on my screen saver!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79843
[/QUOTE]

Oh, thats precious!!!
Originally posted by Carrie@Jul 9 2005, 04:49 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79846
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
of course i do!
yes i know i need to do some cleaning up of my icons! LOL

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
There is a button on the keyboard (towards the top by F12) called Prnt Scrn. Push that and Control at the same time. It will copy whatever is open on the screen. Then open paint and paste it in.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
This is what I have on my home computer:

One of these days I need to update it.

At work I have this pic:

I'm going to try and get some cute pics of the girls together this afternoon. Hopefully one of them turns out.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
LOL!! I didn't know how to do it either, I just took a pic of it!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aww..everyones is soo cute! Thanks Lexismom, I didnt know how to do it myself!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.