Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you journal? I use to journal, I have 11 years worth of hand written stories about each day of my dh and my life,:innocent: I have so many books now, I just don't know what to do with them, I'm thinking about burning them lol, I'm sure my life would be very boring to my kids. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
OMGoodness, no Paula don't destroy them - your grandchildren will love them!

I have been reading my grandmothers for months - wow - how interesting her life was, or so it seems to me.

The depth of her soul is enlighten and endearing - I wouldn’t trade them for anything (well, there are exceptions - i.e. fluffs).

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
OMG, how I would love it if my mom or grandmoms would have journaled. I started journaling several times, but never stuck with it. Should do it now in hopes that the grandkids would read them. Don't burn them!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never thought of my grandkids, hummm, it does seem strange to me that someone might want to read them lol
maybe I'll start again:w00t: I use to love to write in my journals, I always felt I could express myself and my feelings without feeling judged.:innocent:
Maybe when I get back home I will read them:blush: who knows what I might have wrote:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, how I would love it if my mom or grandmoms would have journaled. I started journaling several times, but never stuck with it. Should do it now in hopes that the grandkids would read them. Don't burn them!

it took me a few weeks before I really got into it, once you start it's so hard to quit:blush::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Oh, Paula, please don't get rid of them. I wish now that my grandparents and parents had kept journals.

The key to the future lies in the past ...

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I used to keep a diary (starting at 9 years old), but I just no longer do. My first diary is a big mess; it also includes disorganized photos LOL I don't think I would destroy it; diary is kept in the "memories box" (a box that I keep where I treasure special stuff + a messy diary :p)

I say do not destroy it, Paula ^_^ I am sure your kids or grandkids will love it.

hugs
Kat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts