Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She came out of Lancaster Animal Control near death. We gave her a name that you only give one's that you know have a long road to health if at all, at least in the world of rescue.
She was and is a fighter. She hates pictures and I couldnt get a head shot. She is eating a cheerios in the picture taken today otherwise her pic would be a blur. LOL
I am sending before and after shots and you you guess WHO.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Oh Edie!!! That is remarkable. Hope looks stunning, and surely deserves to. You must be so proud. I'm proud to know you!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Thank you so much for updating us Edie. Hope looks wonderful. I just love that old gal. :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow, what a transformation! Thank you (and everyone else) for the amazing work you do.

In her "after" picture she reminds me of London!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Wow what a difference!!
Do you have other pictures? Otherwise I'll use these for my quilt.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh, thanks for posting. Hope is beautiful. I think of her daily, she inspires me to never give up in my current struggles. I wish I could do more for her and all the other abused pups. Someday.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I was just thinking about our little Hope a few days ago. What an amazing transformation. She is beautiful!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow Wow Wow is all I can say.You have done a great job with Hope. Edie you should give yourself a big pat on the back for having such a good heart. Thanks for the smile on my face. Lynda and Max

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I was looking to see a "Hope".......instead I see a "Miracle". :wub:

....and nothing less. I congratulate you both. :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts