Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Do You Remember Me???

2K views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  Katkoota 
#1 · (Edited)
She came out of Lancaster Animal Control near death. We gave her a name that you only give one's that you know have a long road to health if at all, at least in the world of rescue.
She was and is a fighter. She hates pictures and I couldnt get a head shot. She is eating a cheerios in the picture taken today otherwise her pic would be a blur. LOL
I am sending before and after shots and you you guess WHO.

#23 ·
You guys did remember her and fast. LOL I will try and get a better face pic this week and send that in. She is such a character and I have to laugh at her everyday for various things she does. I am in the process of getting some videos on her too and hope I can share those. Promise not to wait so long to share pics next time.

#25 ·
I'm sorry, Edie. But you must be mistaken. THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HOPE!!!!
OMG - what a transformation. :chili::chili: Look at her coat.:wub: Absolutely unbelievable. I would not have guessed right because I wouldn't have thought it possible. Your work is soooooooo rewarding despite all the angst and problems that you have to face much of the time.:aktion033: I just can't get over it. :heart: I shudder to even think of what would have happened if it wasn't for rescue. This is one of those stories that should get out there!

#26 ·
Unbelievable. That brought tears to my eyes to see her looking so good! She looks so clean and healthy. It's hard to believe that's the same little girl that was pulled out of that shelter. She is beautiful. Just beautiful! I'm so happy for her. Thank you to everyone that helped this sweet soul!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.