Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course I remember you and Chulita! How are you and your family?

Hi Marj,

We are ALL doing well. My daughter will be 19 in December, My son is 9 and the "baby" is now 3. I miss being on here so much. I go to your website from time to time checking out those bows of yours!! :D How are you doing?? The Grandchildren?

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Chulita

Chulita what a cute name. ButI must admit that she more than Chula she is precious. :aktion033::aktion033:

Thanks for sharing!:aktion033:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hello, yes I remember you too, I hadn't been on in awhile either, its good to be back, hopefully for you too!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I can't believe the baby is almost 3! Glad to see you back..and little Chulita.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You were before my time here but so glad to meet you. Both you and Chulita are so beautiful and look so happy. Hoping you'll be posting again:)

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I'm new, too-but your Malt is gorgeous and so are you!:blush: I just love these pics! Thank you for sharing with us!:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hello!!! It has been a long time!!! Are you kidding? your baby is three years old already?? you may not recognize my new user name, I was 2maltmom before.....but now i have three malts!!!

Chulita looks adorable and you look fabulous!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't believe the baby is almost 3! Glad to see you back..and little Chulita.
THANK YOU!!! It's great to see you all still on here and it feels great to know most of you who knew me prior still remember me/us. :wub:

Yes he is now 3. My daughter 19 next month and my other son 9. Chulita is now 5. They are getting older and SO AM I. :smcry: LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You were before my time here but so glad to meet you. Both you and Chulita are so beautiful and look so happy. Hoping you'll be posting again:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the compliments about me and Chulita!!. ..and she IS very happy. She should be...she super spoiled. LOL!!! I had to take sooo many shots with the camera to get these really good ones.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello!!! It has been a long time!!! Are you kidding? your baby is three years old already?? you may not recognize my new user name, I was 2maltmom before.....but now i have three malts!!!

Chulita looks adorable and you look fabulous!

Yes of course I remember you. So good to hear from you. :biggrin: Yup..MY BABY is 3 and the love of my life. I'm going to post a few pictures of him and my other kids on here.

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!! ;)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Yes I remember you and and Chulita!!! You both are from Jersey! So nice to see you both again and hear that all is well with you and your family!!!! The photos are beautiful!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im a newbie , but i love ur chulitas cotume !! thanks for sharing ur pics !

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Of course i remember you and your adorable Chulita...Plus a New Yorker at that ..:wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts