Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

DO YOU REMEMBER US??? :o)

2K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  CeeCee's Mom 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Hi Marj,

We are ALL doing well. My daughter will be 19 in December, My son is 9 and the "baby" is now 3. I miss being on here so much. I go to your website from time to time checking out those bows of yours!! :D How are you doing?? The Grandchildren?

#15 ·
I can't believe the baby is almost 3! Glad to see you back..and little Chulita.
THANK YOU!!! It's great to see you all still on here and it feels great to know most of you who knew me prior still remember me/us. :wub:

Yes he is now 3. My daughter 19 next month and my other son 9. Chulita is now 5. They are getting older and SO AM I. :smcry: LOL!!!

#17 ·
Hello!!! It has been a long time!!! Are you kidding? your baby is three years old already?? you may not recognize my new user name, I was 2maltmom before.....but now i have three malts!!!

Chulita looks adorable and you look fabulous!

Yes of course I remember you. So good to hear from you. :biggrin: Yup..MY BABY is 3 and the love of my life. I'm going to post a few pictures of him and my other kids on here.

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!! ;)

#22 ·
Hi, D!! So great to see you. Gosh, your baby is almost 3? And look at you~you look smashing! You'd never guess you had one child, much less THREE!

Chulita is adorable, and very much a Spoiled Maltese!

#25 ·
Hi, D!! So great to see you. Gosh, your baby is almost 3? And look at you~you look smashing! You'd never guess you had one child, much less THREE!

Chulita is adorable, and very much a Spoiled Maltese!

Hey Linda!!

Yes..almost 3. I can remember coming here, telling everyone I was pregnant. Showing pictures of my Ultrasound etc...and yes he is now 3 years old. :smcry:

Thank you for the compliments and YES Chulita is and will always be very spoiled. :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.