Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a new forum for that show and I would love to see some of you there from time to time. I just finished it last wednesday so its preeeeeeeety empty!

But you guys are such great posters, enthusiastic, fun and respectful of people's oppinions! Feel free to come if you wish!

This is still my home sweet home though! LOL

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love the dogster page

i saw the last two americas top model(i havent started watching this season yet...i havent been in the mood)

i am addicted to Everwood, Gilmore Girls, and i watch Real World, Lost, The mountain, CSI, Judging Amy, and a bunch of other shows.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I have way to many shows that I watch. I like the following shows in no particular order:

- Charmed (I know
but I've been watching it since the beginning)
- Crossing Jordan
- Las Vegas
- Law & Order: SVU
- Law & Order
- CSI
- Without A Trace
- Medical Investigation
- Lost

I think that's the only ones I really watch. There are others but I only watch those if there is nothing else on.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
My faves:

- Law & Order (all of them)
- Good Eats
- Lost
- CSI
- Will & Grace
- Sensible Chic
- Iron Chef
- Unwrapped

I'm loving the Lost show.. even though it freaks me out! I'm also addicted to the Home & Garden channel and The Food Network.. I love to cook and decorate! ^_^

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ok, well, everwood is showing tonight and gilmore girls is showing tomorrow morning---all of you should watch it. nicole, you HAVE to try watching these shows, especially since you like 7th heaven.

lexis mom---charmed?? i stopped watching when shannon doherty was thrown off. <_< i really dont like that new girl. rose mcgowen(the one who dated marilyn manson). she looks fake.

im really happy to see other CSI fans.
that shows great. and i totally forgot to mention crossing jordan. ohhhh, and law and order and without a trace---great shows.

and if none of you have TIVO...you should get it!! it helps a lot, i usually go to bed by 8pm. so i gotta watch my shows. lol.

oh, another great show. Extreme makeover home edition!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 4 2004, 12:19 PM
Here's my favorite TV shows from favorite to least favorite:

Nip/Tuck
CSI
ER
Monk
7th Heaven (it's a love/hate relationship)
Just about anything on HGTV (especially House Hunters and Designed to Sell)
People's Court
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10929
[/QUOTE]

I'm completely addicted to Nip/Tuck...I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 4 2004, 02:31 PM
\Mystify79--I LOVE Goot Eats!  I love the science behind the cooking.  I think his show is soooo funny.  Ohhhhh and Sensible Chic--Great Show.  Do you watch Decorating Cents?  I love that they can make a room look great for $500 and Trading Spaces has double that amount and still make the home owners cry!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10964
[/QUOTE]

Decorating Cents and Design on a Dime are awesome.. It's amazing what they can do with the tiny budget.. and you are right, they looks WAY better than the stuff they do on Trading Spaces.

Oh I totally forgot, but one of my other favorite shows is What Not To Wear on TLC, that show is awesome. :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy+Oct 4 2004, 02:21 PM-->
lexis mom---charmed??  i stopped watching when shannon doherty was thrown off.  <_<  i really dont like that new girl.  rose mcgowen(the one who dated marilyn manson).  she looks fake. [/B]
It is actually not that bad. They have some weird episodes every so often. Rumor is that the cast is only going to do 1 more season after this so I'm trying to stick with it.

<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@Oct 4 2004, 02:21 PM
and if none of you have TIVO...you should get it!! it helps a lot, i usually go to bed by 8pm. so i gotta watch my shows. lol. smile.gif
I would love to get one! I'm thinking of getting one when my VCR dies. Which might be soon. It started to make a weird noise when I was rewinding a tape over the weekend.

Originally posted by doctorcathy+Oct 4 2004, 02:21 PM-->
oh, another great show.  Extreme makeover home edition!![/B]
I love that show. I watched it more during the summer though.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mystify79
@Oct 4 2004, 03:09 PM
Oh I totally forgot, but one of my other favorite shows is What Not To Wear on TLC, that show is awesome.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10970
[/QUOTE]

I like that show also. I usually see the reruns though

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 4 2004, 04:17 PM
I like that show too. Does anyone know what happened to the first guy--the one with the really long hair?  And what is up with that Staci's white streak of hair?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10979
[/QUOTE]

I never saw the episodes with the old guy, but I like Clinton.. As for Staci's hair, I thought I was seeing things there! :lol: Seems weird that someone so into fashion/style would have a white Bride of Frankenstein streak in their hair. But I also kinda like it.. so who knows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts