Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caesar is really into dropping his toys, especially his balls, into different things. He will drop them in the baskets on the floor, he drops them in his water bowl, inside the opening to the cat house. After he puts them into those things then he has fun trying to get them out by pawing or biting at them. It is funny when he puts them in his water bowl, he blows bubbles out of his nose when he dips his face in to bite them out. Maybe he is just easily entertained!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
That is too cute!!! Bobbing for toys! Peanut picks up after he's done playing, I love how he cleans up after himself, but I've never seen him make a game out of it. He shoves his head into his basket of toys if he's looking for a specific toy which is too cute. I would love to see Caesar dipping his face into his bowl!!!!
They have puzzle type toys where the whole point is to try to get the little toys or treats out. Caesar may like one of those!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Feb 26 2005, 09:52 AM
That is too cute!!!  Bobbing for toys!  Peanut picks up after he's done playing, I love how he cleans up after himself, but I've never seen him make a game out of it.  He shoves his head into his basket of toys if he's looking for a specific toy which is too cute.  I would love to see Caesar dipping his face into his bowl!!!!
They have puzzle type toys where the whole point is to try to get the little toys or treats out.  Caesar may like one of those!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37955
[/QUOTE]
Aww that's cute he picks up his toys! :D Caesar doesnt do that. He does stick his head into the shelf that has all of his toys trying to get a certain one out, haha. I will look into getting one of those puzzle toys, it does sound like something he would like! thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Sylphide likes to "drop" her toys on us so that we play with her! She comes right up, gives us a nudge, and drops the toy into our hands so we throw :D

She also likes to bury her special things.

Funniest of all, she likes to use our hands as tools. If she has a chew treat or toy that is hard for her to grasp, she comes over, puts it in her mommy or daddy's hand, and has us hold it for her while she chews.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Feb 26 2005, 10:59 AM
Funniest of all, she likes to use our hands as tools.  If she has a chew treat or toy that is hard for her to grasp, she comes over, puts it in her mommy or daddy's hand, and has us hold it for her while she chews.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37960
[/QUOTE]

Oh, that is so cute!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Feb 26 2005, 09:59 AM
Sylphide likes to "drop" her toys on us so that we play with her!  She comes right up, gives us a nudge, and drops the toy into our hands so we throw :D

Funniest of all, she likes to use our hands as tools.  If she has a chew treat or toy that is hard for her to grasp, she comes over, puts it in her mommy or daddy's hand, and has us hold it for her while she chews.
[/QUOTE]
Caesar does both of those too. He has us hold his chew toy especially if it is really hard! haha :lol:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Feb 26 2005, 10:59 AM
Sylphide likes to "drop" her toys on us so that we play with her!  She comes right up, gives us a nudge, and drops the toy into our hands so we throw :D

She also likes to bury her special things. 

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Sylphide has a great little personality!!!! I love a girl who knows how to get what she wants!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Feb 26 2005, 12:04 PM
Sounds like Sylphide has a great little personality!!!!  I love a girl who knows how to get what she wants!!!! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37963
[/QUOTE]

Oh, she's miss personality all right. That, and then some. People are attracted to her because she's so beautiful--to us, it's all about her vivid intelligence, mischief-making self; surreally human sense of humor; and sweet, loving nature

Of course, she thinks we exist to serve her

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Caesar is such a cutie. How old is he now? You know, Sylphide has never thought of dropping her toys into the water bowl. I'm sure if she had, she would. She loves to dig in the bowl and splash water everywhere (then race around the house dripping wet with the zoomies).

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Feb 26 2005, 10:31 AM
Caesar is such a cutie.  How old is he now?  You know, Sylphide has never thought of dropping her toys into the water bowl.  I'm sure if she had, she would.  She loves to dig in the bowl and splash water everywhere (then race around the house dripping wet with the zoomies).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37970
[/QUOTE]
Ahhh that is too funny! Caesar does the exact same thing in his water bowl! Whats bad is when he decides to drop one of his stuffed toys into the bowl cause then it takes him awhile to get it out and they really soak up the water
Caesar turned 1 year in December. :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
So far Ruby Jean doesn't do that-and I have tried to angle her toys where she can get them out of her toy box...but when she wants something she smells it then just stands there and stares at it until we get it for her.........

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 26 2005, 11:54 PM
So far Ruby Jean doesn't do that-and I have tried to angle her toys where she can get them out of her toy box...but when she wants something she smells it then just stands there and stares at it until we get it for her......... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38064
[/QUOTE]
Awwww! :D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 27 2005, 12:54 AM

[/QUOTE]
Too cute!!! She already knows she's the boss!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 27 2005, 12:54 AM

[/QUOTE]

That's what Kallie does.. she stares at the toy box. She doesn't paw at it or try to get in there.. just this silly stare!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My little girl sounds so much like Sylphide. She definately thinks we are here to serve her

She will drop whatever toy at our feet and bark softly to get our attention (if we take longer that 3 seconds to respond - lol) and if we don't pay attention she'll just keep barking louder and louder until we obey!

She doesn't drop her toy *into* things, but she loves to take her ball and roll it under furniture and get's all excited when we crawl on the floor to retrieve it. She loves it and thinks it's a great game.

She also will have us hold her chewie sticks so she can get perfect access. Also whenever I'm at my desk on the computer and she decides it's time for a nap on mama's desk, she will stand on my leg and do the soft bark to let me know she wants up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts