Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
That is too cute!!! Bobbing for toys! Peanut picks up after he's done playing, I love how he cleans up after himself, but I've never seen him make a game out of it. He shoves his head into his basket of toys if he's looking for a specific toy which is too cute. I would love to see Caesar dipping his face into his bowl!!!!
They have puzzle type toys where the whole point is to try to get the little toys or treats out. Caesar may like one of those!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Feb 26 2005, 10:59 AM
Sylphide likes to "drop" her toys on us so that we play with her!  She comes right up, gives us a nudge, and drops the toy into our hands so we throw :D

She also likes to bury her special things. 

Funniest of all, she likes to use our hands as tools.  If she has a chew treat or toy that is hard for her to grasp, she comes over, puts it in her mommy or daddy's hand, and has us hold it for her while she chews.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37960
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Sylphide has a great little personality!!!! I love a girl who knows how to get what she wants!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 27 2005, 12:54 AM
So far Ruby Jean doesn't do that-and I have tried to angle her toys where she can get them out of her toy box...but when she wants something she smells it then just stands there and stares at it until we get it for her......... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38064
[/QUOTE]
Too cute!!! She already knows she's the boss!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.