Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
824 Posts
Maybe she will and maybe she won't ;that is the question

Summer's is 10mos and getting better about coming. I've been letting her out in the front yard ( very big) when were out there and I have treats with me .when she starts to get alittle to far (
like maybe 15 feet) I call her and give her the treat .. Now she pretty much stays around me .. But
she still has her days when she totally won't listen to anything I say..

· Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Oct 11 2005, 07:39 AM
  Maybe she will and maybe she won't ;that is the question

Summer's is 10mos and getting better about coming. I've been letting her out in the front yard ( very big) when were out there and I have treats with me .when she starts to get alittle to far (
  like maybe 15 feet) I call her and give her the treat .. Now she pretty much stays around me .. But 
she still has her days when she totally  won't listen to anything I say.. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108370
[/QUOTE]

I spoke to soon she's a runner again
took off and ran 2 doors down and where we live the yards a very big ..Thank goodness we're in a gated area.. The little rat just took off and thinks its funny
I don't know if I should get on to her or give her a treat when I do get her
u kinda have to sneak up on her and scoop her up
Hubby said, I think Summer's hard of hearing too. ( he can't hear very well) I said, she just like a cat she hear's what she wants to..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.