Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dis is Riley! Da mommy gots my hairs cut todaay. I hopes youse wikes it, i knows i dos. I hopes my Gurlfwiend Dixie wikes it too. :heart:

Sorry that the pictures aren't that clear, i used my sons camera because i can't find mine. Hopefully i'll get better pics later. I love his new cut and wish i didn't chicken out each time i had an appointment. I'll grow it back for winter and get it cut each summer.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
When I first see this, I thought oh no she cut one
of my favorite little boys hair.:angry: But I really like
it a lot :thumbsup:. Riley you look absolutely adorable, I know Dixie
is still going to love you:wub:.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
DEBBIE YOU DID IT:aktion033: AWWWW HE LOOKS ADORABLE:wub:
Riley I'm sure Miss Dixie will think your still her one and only:heart::smootch:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, what a cutie!!! I love that haircut, especially the way the legs are done. Absolutely precious:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Awww ... Riley, Dixie is going to wuv you even more than she does now. You are one handsome little guy! :wub::wub:

Debbie, I love Riley's hair cut. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Riley - you rock that haircut. :chili::chili: So handsome. I love it. And I'm sure you feel so light and happy without all that extra hair for summer. I was a little afraid that you were joining the Jersey Shore case when you said "youse" :w00t:but luckily, that's not the case. You'd drive Snooky wild.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Hi der Riley, Dixie here. I wuv yur new hair cut. Yu are berry hansum. Even hansumer dan yu wuz afore. Corse I still wuv yu silly. Eben if yu wuz bald I wood wuv yu. :wub::wub:xxx

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Oh I forgot to speak for myself! I absolutely love that cut on Riley Debbie. I'm also proud of you for being brave enough to get it cut. Now aren't you asking yourself what was the big deal? LOL Riley looks fantastic.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Riley - you rock that haircut. :chili::chili: So handsome. I love it. And I'm sure you feel so light and happy without all that extra hair for summer. I was a little afraid that you were joining the Jersey Shore case when you said "youse" :w00t:but luckily, that's not the case. You'd drive Snooky wild.:HistericalSmiley:
Nope not from Jersey, da mommy is from Baltimore and she says youse all the time. :HistericalSmiley:

Hi der Riley, Dixie here. I wuv yur new hair cut. Yu are berry hansum. Even hansumer dan yu wuz afore. Corse I still wuv yu silly. Eben if yu wuz bald I wood wuv yu. :wub::wub:xxx
Oh Dixie i's so gwad youse wikes my hair cut and youse would wuvs mes eben if i's bald. That's why youse my gurlfweind and thats why i's wuvs yu. :wub::wub:

Oh I forgot to speak for myself! I absolutely love that cut on Riley Debbie. I'm also proud of you for being brave enough to get it cut. Now aren't you asking yourself what was the big deal? LOL Riley looks fantastic.:thumbsup:
Your right i'm asking myself why i didn't do it sooner. Actually Noelle and Riley got hair cuts today and Chloe goes next week. I'm definitely going to get his hair cut every summer and grow it out in the winter, he seems so much happier. I'll get pics of Noelle's new cut when i find my camera. It's much better than her very first cut, i found the perfect groomer now. :)
Thank you everyone for the complements on Riley's new cut. I know when i dropped him and Noelle off i was having a panic attack and almost turned around to pick him up. I'm glad i didn't.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What a fabulous cut.....You are sooooooo handsome :tender: I know your Mummy was scared, so was mine, she was like this..:smpullhair::smpullhair: too funny. Love Lola :hugging:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts