Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sleep on there backs, i notice maxi loves to sleep on his back and his cute little paws stick up in the air
i think its so cute , even at night when he first goes to sleep he goes to the edge of the bed and lays on his back and doesnt want to be bothered and every morning i wake up and he is tucked under me
as if he feels safe being so close to me
Thank god i am a light sleeper as i get nervous sometimes that im going to squash him

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Lol, yes Tic and Peanut both do it too. Someone said before that it's a sign that they are really comfy and feel safe. Every once in a while I have to do a double take because I don't realize where those 8 little paws are sticking up from

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Oct 3 2005, 05:23 PM
Lol, yes Tic and Peanut both do it too.  Someone said before that it's a sign that they are really comfy and feel safe.  Every once in a while I have to do a double take because I don't realize where those 8 little paws are sticking up from

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105795
[/QUOTE]

as i write he is sleeping on his back i think its the cutest thing and i heard that also i just wanted to see if anyone else heard that
that makes me happy if maxi feels so safe

·
Registered
179 Posts
OH MY YES......Buddy does.......especially when his belly is too full!!!!

he also sleeps with his legs touching the back of the couch kind of 1/2 on his belly...
they look so cute lying like that!!!
course, they look cute any way don't they?
:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom@Oct 3 2005, 05:59 PM
sleep on there backs, i notice maxi loves to sleep on his back and his cute little paws stick up in the air
i think its so cute , even at night when he first goes to sleep he goes to the edge of the bed and lays on his back  and doesnt want to be bothered  and every morning i wake up and he is tucked under me
as if he feels safe being so close to me
Thank god i am a light sleeper as i get nervous sometimes that im going to squash him
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105783
[/QUOTE]
My baby also sleeps on her back. She loves to sleep propped up against my legs with her feet in the air. She slept like that all night last night. Sometime in the middle of the night, she likes to work her way under the covers and curl up real tight. I just love it!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cosmo sleeps on his back too, that is when he is really comfy.

The other day he slept on his back on my lap and I felt so good
because I have also heard that they do that when the feel
safe and secure.

Precious little things aren't they? I'm constantly asking Cosmo if
he knows how much I love him.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Baxter does this as well, but I had not heard they do this when they feel safe. This makes me feel good. Although I have always thought it was cute I couldn't help but smile earlier when I saw Baxter lying there with those little paws stuck up in the air.
and to know how secure he felt.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by lethalfire@Oct 3 2005, 10:11 PM
Cosmo sleeps on his back too, that is when he is really comfy.

The other day he slept on his back on my lap and I felt so good
because I have also heard that they do that when the feel
safe and secure.

Precious little things aren't they?  I'm constantly asking Cosmo if
he knows how much I love him.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105861
[/QUOTE]
What does he say?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
theres been a few times where sprite sleeps under the covers with her head on the pillow and she look like a little human baby!

one time she was talking in her sleep....she sounded human.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts