Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bows that I have for Rosie right now cover most of her face. I'm looking for little bows that would fit puppies. Does anybody know where I can get them?

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
What about LadysMom? I've seen her bows and they're beautiful.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I got some on ebay from Bowsbybeth.
I ended up getting the sets of two...they were smaller bows and worked well for a puppy top knot. Brink hates them, so he never wears them. -_-

·
Registered
831 Posts
I got some from Marj and they are beutiful and very well done. I still have to take pictures of the girls modeling them and put them up for everyone to see

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
AJ--maybe before you risk putting in Marj's beautiful bows, you might want to put some tiny bands in and then a small baby clip, just to see if Rosie even likes it. I would start with that, and let her "swat" at a clip rather than a nicely crafted bow.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 2 2005, 05:51 PM
AJ--maybe before you risk putting in Marj's beautiful bows, you might want to put some tiny bands in and then a small baby clip, just to see if Rosie even likes it.  I would start with that, and let her "swat" at a clip rather than a nicely crafted bow.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96540
[/QUOTE]
Oh, dont worry, she always wears bows, everyday, the one with the band. The only problem is the bow is too big, so Marj's would be perfect. Thanks for the advice though!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I put Paris' hair up in a band and when I don't put a bow in I use a baby clip. These actually stay in better. Probably because I can't seem to get the bows in good enough.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by paris@Sep 6 2005, 03:42 PM
I put Paris' hair up in a band and when I don't put a bow in I use a baby clip.  These actually stay in better.  Probably because I can't seem to get the bows in good enough.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97311
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I have some bows with baby clips, but they arent as pretty as the others. Thanks for the suggestion
I'll post pictures when I get the bows from Marj!!! Thanks Marj!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts