Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
i just got this carrier for l.e. and she loves it. it is a bit big, but now that she's practically full grown, she fits perfect. she can even lay down in it which is what she normally does.

lexington pet carrier

i also have two Gigi Olivia bags that work great too. all the bags were a bit big for her when she was a baby, but now that she's a big girl, she fits perfectly.

a thing to look for in a bag is if it has pockets for your stuff too. it's hard to carry the bag and a purse of your own. this is why i got the lexington carrier. it has a great pocket on the side for me to carry my keys, cell phone, and card case. the juicy bag also has an area for mommy's stuff, but i think the bag is too small for l.e.

good luck!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
That Lexington carrier really does look nice. And you can't beat the price!

How big is Ellie? The dimensions for the carrier are the same as my GiGI Olivia "medium" carrier, I think.

·
Registered
313 Posts
l.e. is 5-5.5 lbs. the bags are great for her to lay down in. the juicy bag is really cute, but she could just sit in it. she could kick back and relax!

she is too spoiled!

·
Registered
313 Posts
yeah, the one that i got was fake, but was good enough quality for a young puppy to be sitting in. she's chewed a bit on her Gigi Olivia carriers, but i didn't mind cause i got them off ebay and they were super cheap. that's something to think about too. you might want to just get a carrier that will last through the teething stage. l.e.'s got most of her adult teeth now so she doesn't ruin too much now.

when are you getting your puppy?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jun 15 2005, 08:16 PM
In july, I think we are getting the juicy one ebay because its super cheap and looks totally authentic though you never know, I'm pretty sure about this one, we're going to bid tomorrow, and thanks for the tip!!  I wouldnt want a chewed up juicy carrier!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72910
[/QUOTE]

If the one on ebay is sold as a new one and is cheap it isn't real. The only place to buy a real one is at retail at a store so how can the seller buy it at retail and sell it real cheap... they can't. Especially watch for someone who has a ton of them to sell... that is a sure giveaway. Sometimes someone legitimately buys one and doesn't like it and sells it for less than they paid but that doesn't happen all that often ...

A great bag that a lot of people on here have is the Celltei. It is practical and very well made. The owner, Angie, is super, super nice and helpful.

Celltei Web Site

Here are some threads (some with photos) about Celltei and other carriers:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4377&hl=

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4225&hl=

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4185&hl=

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3360&hl=

·
Registered
138 Posts
Originally posted by elliesmomie@Jun 15 2005, 01:20 PM
i just got this carrier for l.e. and she loves it.  it is a bit big, but now that she's practically full grown, she fits perfect.  she can even lay down in it which is what she normally does.

lexington pet carrier

i also have two Gigi Olivia bags that work great too.  all the bags were a bit big for her when she was a baby, but now that she's a big girl, she fits perfectly.

a thing to look for in a bag is if it has pockets for your stuff too.  it's hard to carry the bag and a purse of your own.  this is why i got the lexington carrier.  it has a great pocket on the side for me to carry my keys, cell phone, and card case.  the juicy bag also has an area for mommy's stuff, but i think the bag is too small for l.e.

good luck!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72833
[/QUOTE]
I just got our lexington dog carrier in last night!! I ordered it in Blue,and of course i'ts on sale for $29.99, plus I had a 10% off coupon and free shipping.
Lilo and Stitch took turns getting in the carrier and being carried around the house
They look so cute in it. I"ll try to take pictures and put them on the web. eeeks this makes the third carrier that I have [email protected]!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I was in Target yesterday and they had the most adorable pink and green "Preppy Dog Carrier". They also have a pink faux croc one, but that is way too large for my little malt. I am tempted by the pink and green one, and at $19.99 it certainly was worth it. Petote bags are beautiful and come in a larger size than the Juicy bowlers. Personally, I have two Puchi bags which are ok, but definitely not worth the price tag. I also think that the Celltei bag that Kristi has for Lexi is beautiful. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jul 13 2005, 08:20 AM
I was in Target yesterday and they had the most adorable pink and green "Preppy Dog Carrier".  They also have a pink faux croc one, but that is way too large for my little malt.  I am tempted by the pink and green one, and at $19.99 it certainly was worth it.  Petote bags are beautiful and come in a larger size than the Juicy bowlers.  Personally, I have two Puchi bags which are ok, but definitely not worth the price tag.  I also think that the Celltei bag that Kristi has for Lexi is beautiful.  Good luck in your search!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80803
[/QUOTE]
i forget... what is a Puchi bag?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You can go to Glamour Dog's site and see the Puchi line. They are also the bags that were offered by Cesar's dog food earlier this spring. The bags are cute, but pricey for the quality.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I dont see a Puchi Line... maybe i'm looking in the wrong place..

I found an unusual bag... its a bag that folds open... kinda different.
Its a lot cheaper than all those other bags.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I had this one when Massimo was a baby:

I have the one below now (blue), I like it because it's big enough for him to be comfortable, but it also has pockets so I can use it kinda as a purse. PLUS it LOOKS like a purse, LOL.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts