Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With winter coming, I am wanting to try those little booties for Poppy on rainy day and wet nights. If anybody uses them, can you tell me where you got them, and what size?

Thanks bunches!! Jules

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh! there is one maltese who came to my mind when I read your thread, Julee!

SPARKEY!!!! I soooooo miss him around in SM :wub: he rocks the booties.

You might want to contact Fay if you want to. I remember she mentioned that Sparkey has sensitive paws or it was the bees (other insects) on the ground that he got a couple of trouble in when walking, so she searched for good booties.

I have no idea as we have no snow here and the malts walk bare-paws

I hope others with experience in this also give you some feedback here ;)

Good luck!

Kat

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Awwwww .... those are just what I'm looking for .... and he is soooo cute in them! :wub:

I found her and sent a PM, but if she's not around ... is there a way to directly email a member?

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I found her and sent a PM, but if she's not around ... is there a way to directly email a member?
That is possible if the member allows it by showing it in his/her profile. If you go to Fay's SM profile ad click on contact info, you will find the AIM and Yahoo messenger address. You might want to try that ;)

3 weeks ago, Fay posted a video of Sparkey in youtube. That was the last time I read from her after I sent my message to that video.

All the best. I hope you will find something good for Poppy:wub:

Kat

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is possible if the member allows it by showing it in his/her profile. If you go to Fay's SM profile ad click on contact info, you will find the AIM and Yahoo messenger address. You might want to try that ;)

3 weeks ago, Fay posted a video of Sparkey in youtube. That was the last time I read from her after I sent my message to that video.

All the best. I hope you will find something good for Poppy:wub:

Kat
I sent her a PM, but I don't use AIM or Yahoo. Hopefully she'll drop by and get her PM here.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good doG, I have been searching for booties all morning ... who knew finding booties would be such a chore. :blink:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Jules,

We use booties that I bougt at Petsmart. They go on super easy and come off quickly too. Hunter doesn't seem to mind them at all. They are black and blue and are secured with velcro.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jules,

We use booties that I bougt at Petsmart. They go on super easy and come off quickly too. Hunter doesn't seem to mind them at all. They are black and blue and are secured with velcro.
I'll have to look there again ... last time they didn't have any. My feed store had some, but none small enough.

Thanks bunches! Jules

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Julie - I had seen this site a while ago Comfy Dog Boots - Stylish Dog Boots, Dog Boots, Dog Shoes, Dog Boots & Shoes, Dog Booties, Dog Footwear, Dog Coats, Dog Parkas, Dog Jackets, Dog Coat & Boot Sets You might try getting in touch with them. I liked that they are made in the USA and don't seem too clunky. Didn't Allie (Sandcastles) post something about Muttlucks too just recently?
They had the Muttlucks at PetSmart, but none small enough. I also went to Target, and they didn't have anything. :mellow:

HUGz! Jules

1 - 12 of 12 Posts