Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody watch Dancing With the Stars? Who do you want to win, I think they are both really good but I like Kelly

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yes, I have watched it since the beginning and since nothing else is on! I want Kelly to win! I liked Joey too, they seemed to have a lot of fun together. I need to see if I can go to the website and vote. I didnt last night!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i thought at first the guy from NKOTB was going to win---especially when he was jumping over his partner!!

but i think the old guy from seinfeld is going to win.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jun 30 2005, 10:55 AM
i thought at first the guy from NKOTB was going to win---especially when he was jumping over his partner!!

but i think the old guy from seinfeld is going to win. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76538
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think hes going to win, definitely, but I want kelly to

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jun 30 2005, 07:28 AM
Yes, I have watched it since the beginning and since nothing else is on!  I want Kelly to win!  I liked Joey too, they seemed to have a lot of fun together.  I need to see if I can go to the website and vote.  I didnt last night!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76443
[/QUOTE]
Yay! Someone agrees with me, I liked Rachel too, but she got voted off

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I've watched it some but not enough to know names. Which one is Kelly? I like Joey and his partner. I thought her name was Ashley but like I've said I haven't watched every week so I'm probably wrong. They're cute though and they look like they're having fun.

·
Registered
422 Posts
After last night, you would vote for Kelly? Geez. All she can do is show off her body in skimpy outfits that make me cringe. She is awkward at best. And the old guy is sooo good. I can't believe how good he is, not just the steps but the emotion and feelings of the music and the dance.
Guess who I voted for-haha?!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I was watching while doing something else but I really like John O’Hurley, the actor who played J. Peterman on Seinfield.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jun 30 2005, 12:47 PM
I would almost think Kelly would have enough soap fans to be able to pull it off and win!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76580
[/QUOTE]
Me too, shes does seem to be pretty popular but everyones going to think that Johns not going to get any votes, so they'll vote for him

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jun 30 2005, 12:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jun 30 2005, 12:53 PM
I noticed that once you log in to abc, you can vote online as many times as you want! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76582
Cool, my brother votes alot because he dances also at Brown University since he goes there
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76589
[/B][/QUOTE]

Nope I was wrong!
It will let you keep on voting, but just one per email address.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I liked to couple that was voted off "Joey" & partner.
In my opinion Kelly does seem to flow with the music I think she is too stiff in some moves..her partner dances really good tho.
I think the old guy in going to win...they dance really good :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jul 6 2005, 09:25 PM
They did awesome!  They were the underdogs and they prevailed!  They were also the first to get a perfect 10 from a judge right?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78830
[/QUOTE]
Right! In fact they got perfect scores!
I liked them from the beginning!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts