Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one or 2 tutus that they want to get rid of?

I've been baby-sitting my stepdaughters mother's chihuahua's for the last couple of weeks and her mom keeps joking that they are probably running around in tutu's by now.

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:They are going home next weekend and it would be hysterical to send them home wearing tutus. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

This is not a product that I want to sell in the store I'm just looking to see if anyone has a hand me down they are willing to sell so I can get a good giggle.

Admin: I know I'm not supposed to post here but this really isn't vendor related. Please move the post if necessary.

·
Registered
744 Posts
BAHAHAHA!!! I don't have one, but I sure would laugh my hind end off if that was me! I love the way you think!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I make hairbows and tutus for my girls and also sell them....I HAVE made my mom a tutu for her chihuahua......if I could figure out how to post to here (I am new) I can show you.......I will be adding some to our site SOON...seeing I just started making them for dogs too. my Malti is coming home to us on Friday CAN'T WAIT and I WILL be making her bows and tutus. :)
here is our site of ppl tutus.....I can make a skirt tutu for $7.00
www.toocutetutu.com

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
You could improvise some with some tissue paper and a shoelace ... Although if they are like my one Chi, they would rather eat than wear them. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts