Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I pick Summer up, cuddle with her or just hold her like a baby, she makes the cutest little baby noises and I just love it:wub:. Sometimes I actually feel like I am holding a little baby! Chloe doesn't make the same noises but I wish she did. It just warms my heart everytime Summer does this!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yes, Donna. Tyler does the same thing. My DH calls it a chortle and it feels like Tyler's trying to talk to us. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh I know what you mean:wub: The morning is my favorite time with my Chloe. I always wisper in her little ear "your my precious little baby".
Alvin gives out the cutest little yawns, and wraps his paws around my hand like a little baby.:wub: As for Libby she does not like been held that way. She's older and probably was never held that way in her prior home.
But she's still lovable.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lacie makes a kind of purring noise. Tilly doesn't make a noise at all, and Secret makes a little baby sound. I love it. :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
How cute! :wub::wub: Rocky lays in the crook of my arm with his head nestled over it. So his back is to me. He can lay there all day if I walk around. If I sit down he'll walk off of me and lay next to me. He "talks" to me though.

Whenever I pick Summer up, cuddle with her or just hold her like a baby, she makes the cutest little baby noises and I just love it:wub:. Sometimes I actually feel like I am holding a little baby! Chloe doesn't make the same noises but I wish she did. It just warms my heart everytime Summer does this!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I know exactly what you mean! That is so sweet!:tender: My Lily makes the cutest little baby grunty noises, too. I just love it! My heart melts every time she does it.(sigh):wub:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts