Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brit'ny has a boyfriend and I FINALLY snapped his picture! He is a 7-8 month old Pom named KOZMO! She loves him! He is the only one she will share food with (as long as it is HIS food lol)! They go shopping together, go to the dark park, and since he is our neighbor, they are always playing at each others houses!

I think it is adorable!

Here is his pic!

Isn't he Hot? LOL!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi has a best friend named Ellie. Lexi is 2 weeks older. They play every day. They know where each other live and will sometimes bark to get they other one to come out. It is very cute.

There is another dog named Marvin. We call him the Pimp because Lexi and Ellie love him. But he is starting to get a little big for them to play with.

Then there is Pete. He watches over all of the "puppies" (aka any little dog, age does not matter).

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
cute pics!!!! sprites boyfriend is casey. and she never wants him to get close to me!! lol.
she actually bit his nose one time when he went to kiss me and then she crawled up onto his chest saying that she's claiming him as her property! :lol:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Tini's boyfriend is the "family" dog Louie. Louie lives with my parents, I bought him just out of college when I was living with my parents...he didn't have to pay rent so he stayed. He is one of the cutest Shih tzu's I have EVER seen. Tini loves that he has one blue eye and one brown... he may be 10 lbs more then her but they love each other, they cuddle all the time it is so freakin cute!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker doesnt have a girlfriend but his best friend is my classmates dog sprocket. here is a pic. he kneels when he sits...very weird.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Awww cute stories. Caesar doesnt have a girlfriend, he only knows boy dogs, so no love life for him.
He does know one female, my grandma's dog, but she is a lil' old lady and pretty much blind and gets mad at him because she can't see very well and he doesn't get out of her way and she will run into him.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
When I got Noriko, she was meant to be Buttercloud's friend/sister. But he wants to rape her instead. ****!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts