Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have Maltese's that will stretch their neck and heads wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back just so you can scratch and rub their chins and necks. First it was her belly...now she loves her chin and neck scratched. Can we say 'spoiled rotten'.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Everytime Rosie is resting and I approach her, she just rolls over and puts her little paws up asking me to give her a tummy and chin rub!!! Our babies are definteiyl spoiled!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Matilda likes me to rub her ears, she almost goes to sleep while I am doing it.
I haven't tried the chin, I will later today. I have been trying to give her body massages. I wish someone would do that for me.LOL

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, Catcher does that when we get in bed. He'll get close to me and then put his head waaaay back for me to rub under his chin.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Sassy is a sucker for a tummy rub. Anytime we walk near or even reach to pet her she rolls over so that her little tummy is up. I call her my "sup eyed down" (instead of upside down) puppy. I told my husband we should have named her "Pineapple Upside Down Cake".

·
Registered
802 Posts
Max always flips on his back when I start carressing him, he loves his belly side rubbed...and will fall asleep stretched out like that it's the cutest thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts