Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is Brooklyn just a weirdo LOL

He will furiously DIG on my bed, couch and ME like he is digging his way to China. I think it is hysterical, just wondering if it is a malt thing LOL

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Yep, Cody does this all the time...on the carpet, the furniture, in our bed, and his bed during the daytime. I will never forget the time he started digging on my in laws brand new leather furniture. :blush: Josey does it too...in her stroller and in her bed. She does it more when she's happy, excited, and playful.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Maybe Brooklyn is really trying to get to China? ;)

Paris likes to dig on occassion to blow off steam.
And Coco likes to dig for the joy of it.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
My first Malt, Noah,(at the bridge) loved to dig on everything. He loved it so much, we nicknamed him "Digby".:HistericalSmiley:My girls only do it when they are "making a bed." Occasionally, Rose will dig on me or my DH if we oversleep.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Yes indeed -all of my fluffs have done it. Mostly when I am playing with them - and they want to "flirt" at least that's what I call it.

My Beloved Nicholas would pick the blankets up with his teeth, move them about to make the *perfect nest*

Oh how I love the actions of fluffs. So entertaining.

Brooklyn is perfectly normal!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler does it a lot too. I think he smells the Peking Duck at the end of the tunnel. :HistericalSmiley: My DH and I have taken to calling Tyler Digger the Dermatophyte lately from the commercials that used to be on for some athlete's foot meds.:smrofl:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yep, Cody does this all the time...on the carpet, the furniture, in our bed, and his bed during the daytime. I will never forget the time he started digging on my in laws brand new leather furniture. :blush: Josey does it too...in her stroller and in her bed. She does it more when she's happy, excited, and playful.
We just got new leather furniture THIS WEEK and Dora was already trying to dig in it this weekend. I told her, "Sweetie I love you, and you can dig other places, but at least wait till we get this paid off ok?" :w00t: Lucky she got her nails filed the day before the furniture was delivered!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Tiffany digs too, usually when she's nesting. She also sometimes burrows around under the comforter on my bed, and then stops randomly to dig.

Or, this might be crazy but I think she digs sometimes when she's crabby. We have a little doggy tent in the living room, and she goes in there and digs furiously when I make her do something she doesn't want to do (like if I move her from where she's sleeping).

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Ollie digs on everything then sticks his nose in the blanket, etc. and snorts!
That's hysterical! I can just picture Ollie doing that....soo cute! :wub:

Tiffany digs too, usually when she's nesting. She also sometimes burrows around under the comforter on my bed, and then stops randomly to dig.

Or, this might be crazy but I think she digs sometimes when she's crabby. We have a little doggy tent in the living room, and she goes in there and digs furiously when I make her do something she doesn't want to do (like if I move her from where she's sleeping).
That's so funny. :wub2:

·
Registered
148 Posts
yes! Twinkle does this all the time! she will seriously dig for a good 4 minutes. She usually does it when i give her a treat and she is trying to bury it some place safe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts