Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, Brit'ny is really starting to rack up the loot over here! I have pictures posted of her at work, and of course all my friends know about her and she gets random gifts. She got lots of stuff at my "puppy shower", which was a blast. But she gets just random stuff.

People pick up little outfits, bows, collars (she has like 12 of those all pink but different designs), and beds (she has 3 now!).

I got a random gift from a lady who has said that she didnt even LIKE dogs. I got a Baby Dior blanket! Wow! I don't even have a Dior blanket for myself lol! It is really soft and nice and now Brit'ny drags it behind her every where she goes.

I just think its cute how people are thinking of her even when they are not around us.

Im sure your babies rack up loot too, its like they have lots of "grandmas" lol!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Apparently Izzy isn't traveling in the right circles. So far all she has gotten was a nyla bone and a welcome new baby girl card. :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Its because you are a very sweet girl and everyone likes you-so they do nice things for your Brittany-- plus they can't help it-she's adorable (gosh what is that saying about me?--Ruby Jean doesn't get anything-haha-but then I don't work I'm a stay at home Ruby Jean mom!!

(I hope I don't offend you by saying 'girl' its just at my age you look very young.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by 20202@Feb 28 2005, 12:40 AM
Apparently Izzy isn't traveling in the right circles.  So far all she has gotten was a nyla bone and a welcome new baby girl card.   :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38330
[/QUOTE]

Brink hasn't gotten anything either...

Well, my friend whose Beagle ran away (or got stolen) gave me all her treats and food she had in the cabinet for him. It was stuff I wouldn't give Brink...but she was nice enough to give it to me.

People don't give me gifts for my pets. Maybe it is because I am older and have skin kids...sometimes my skin kids get random things....but rarely unless it is an "occasiion".

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Brit's mom--Can you introduce me to your friends?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie only got 1 gift out of no where. It was a little shirt from the breeder when we went to visit. She said he was soo cute... i have a little shirt that will fit him... and she gave kodie a gift. Other than that... he only gets random gifts from me and my bf. haha.. my mom will buy ME things and say its from kodie...haha.. its cute!

People that i work with see his pic on my desk and thinks kodie is adorable but no random gifts... they are cheep! hahahaha

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
No, there are no random gifts here either. Most everyone outside of family that has seen pictures of Baxter are the girls at school. I guess thats it, us college students are "broke" lol !

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut is costing everyone I know a fortune!!!! I can't keep up with all of his stuff. :new_Eyecrazy: I actually have 3 shopping bags in my closet with brand new toys from everyone, that I'm not gonna give Peanut until he destroys some of his current toys. He actually got more presents than I did for christmas...I must say he deserves every one of them!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Nope,Im the only one who spends a small fortune on the boys.I guess I have "cheap friends to"Haahha,acutally I think they think Im crazy,cause every time I go shopping I have to bring something home for them! And they know it too,as soon as I walk in the door and set bags down the boys are in them to find what they got!!
Lamby already has tons of stuff and shes not even here yet!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes, you have an unusual group of friends and co-workers.......Pico's "first mom" doesn't even remember him at Christmas or on his birthday. Of course, she is only 13 but that is certainly old enough to remember your responsibilities even though you foisted them on to your grandmother!

She's a self-involved teenager, though. Somewhat unusually so. But we're working on her and I intend to start reminder her that Pico will be 4 years old in April and that she has yet to send him a birthday card or a Christmas gift in all these years! Poor, neglected Pico.

Maybe heavy guilt trip will work. He could sure have used a Tuxedo last night at our annual Academy Awards Party!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
People dont usually get sunny stuff lol but that might have something to do with my dad telling everyone on his side of my family that i have to much stuff for sunny and no one should get me anything dog related ever.....come on now can you ever really have to much dog stuff?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 28 2005, 02:12 AM
Its because you are a very sweet girl and everyone likes you-so they do nice things for your Brittany-- plus they can't help it-she's adorable (gosh what is that saying about me?--Ruby Jean doesn't get anything-haha-but then I don't work I'm a stay at  home Ruby Jean mom!! 

(I hope I don't offend you by saying 'girl' its just at my age you look very young. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38355
[/QUOTE]

Awww thanks! I hope that has something to do with it. People know how much I love Brit and what we went through with my ex fiance so maybe that has something to do with it. I love all the gifts people get her and I give them thank you cards each time. Her "god mother" Tivera loves her so much! She is always racking up things for her and then giving it to us when we come over. I brought Brit'ny out to a club in Deep Ellum (downtown Dallas), it was a special party and I got the okay from the owner, and so many people wanted to buy her! LOL My mom says she should be on TV because she makes people light up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts