Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i received a sample of the AKC Family Dog magazine today in the mail and i was reading thru it and it had this article about dog actors

and also had a website for an animal acting agency

hollywood animals/animal actors agency

u have to submit 2 photos of your doggie and pay $25 for registration fee and then ur doggie will be in their database and get contacted if a production company is interested

do you think it'll be good if a doggy becomes a dog actor/actress?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
That would be so cute to see little Jong-Ee starring in movie
Or any of these gorgeous malts.

I'd say you might as well check it out if you're interested, it's only $25. Let us know how it goes

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i couldnt really find any info of clients on that webpage, but i found another animal acting agency in LA, Hollywood Paws

Hollywood Paws

this page has their credits and resume and stuff..

but the hollywood animals actors agency says that they are the largest agency in the business for 30 yrs

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Seems to me that if they are truly legitimate, they would be representing animals that they feel have potential without a registration fee.

I'd be wary to make sure this isn't one of those scam directories...They used to have those years ago for kids (parents paid a fee to be listed).

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Mar 18 2005, 02:50 PM
Seems to me that if they are truly legitimate, they would be representing animals that they feel have potential without a registration fee. 

I'd be wary to make sure this isn't one of those scam directories...They used to have those years ago for kids (parents paid a fee to be listed).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44240
[/QUOTE]
This is correct! I have learned that through all these stupid modelling agency school BS things I did. I am not paying a fee what so ever!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts