Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i received a sample of the AKC Family Dog magazine today in the mail and i was reading thru it and it had this article about dog actors

and also had a website for an animal acting agency

hollywood animals/animal actors agency

u have to submit 2 photos of your doggie and pay $25 for registration fee and then ur doggie will be in their database and get contacted if a production company is interested

do you think it'll be good if a doggy becomes a dog actor/actress?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Seems to me that if they are truly legitimate, they would be representing animals that they feel have potential without a registration fee.

I'd be wary to make sure this isn't one of those scam directories...They used to have those years ago for kids (parents paid a fee to be listed).

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Mar 18 2005, 02:50 PM
Seems to me that if they are truly legitimate, they would be representing animals that they feel have potential without a registration fee. 

I'd be wary to make sure this isn't one of those scam directories...They used to have those years ago for kids (parents paid a fee to be listed).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44240
[/QUOTE]
This is correct! I have learned that through all these stupid modelling agency school BS things I did. I am not paying a fee what so ever!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts