Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone knows where I can find some plain (white if possible)
dog t-shirts and jumpers? Its so as I can try and make some of my own designs for Bella. :D

Im not having much luck in the UK
but possibly somewhere in America would work out cheaper anyway depending on shipping etc

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Fiona & Bella

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ladys Mom,

Thats a very good idea actually. And to be honest I imagine it would be cheaper.

Dog apparel over here still isnt *that big* so it costs a fortune!

As much as I love Bella i refuse to pay £25 - £40
for a t-shirt that fits a 5lb maltese lol

I wonder what age group she would need though if i were to use baby items.
Shes 9" at the neck, 14" tummy and about 10-12" long - I wouldnt want it too big obviously but also wouldnt want it to be too small as shes in full coat and wouldnt want her to end up getting too matted.

Thanks again for that idea :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Nichole

Thanks for your posts. What great ideas!

I found somewhere in American that sells little tops for about £3.71 in our money. Which is nothing when some of the very plain tshirts over here are £15- £45!

Ive been looking at some cute iron on transfers from ebay, and have also had a look at the pens/paints and gems like you said. There are some great things out there and I was surprised that they are not too badly priced. It means I can make anywhere between 3 and 10 tops for the price of buying ONE over here.

Think the tops will take a few weeks to arrive so gives me lots more time to come up with some cute ideas. Let me knows if you make anything for Toby this weekend, would love to see it.

Thanks again for your ideas

Fiona & Bella

1 - 6 of 6 Posts