Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Dog Bows

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Ladysmom 
#1 ·
As some of you may know, I make and sell dog bows to a few local boutiques here in North Carolina as well as to individual customers. I have a few SM customers already, but would love to have more Maltese wear my bows!

All my bows are fray checked, super stiffened to hold their shape, and hand sewn with heavy button craft thread. I use the premium grooming bands from Finishing Touch (or a french clip if you prefer). They are made to last!

The small bows are made with 5/8 ribbon and will work for most Maltese within the 4-7 pound standard. If you have a super size Maltese like my 9 pound Lady, the large bow made with 7/8 ribbon will look best. Small bows are $3.50, large are $4.00. There is a flat $1.50 shipping charge no matter how many bows you order. I take checks, money orders and (I think) I figured out how to accept Paypal payments!

Here of a few of my most popular summer styles:

And I love to do boy bows!

You can also go to my albums on photobucket.com and look at more bows or I can email you pictures.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v37/madmarj/Bows/?start=0

Happy shopping!

See less See more
#5 ·
wow...those are pretty. I will look into your other ones. A girl can't have too many bows.

#8 ·
Thank you! I am addicted to making bows! It's also for my favorite charity, Miss Lady!

I use all the money I make to pay for her medications and diabetic supplies. I have even started a flexible spending account with my vet like the one I have through my job. I am putting some money in every month for emergencies or to ease the pain of some of those high ticket things like dentals.

Lady goes to the boutiques with me sometimes and she's done topknot demos on the counter for customers! She gets really excited when I tell her its time to go to work!

BTW, the watermelon bows have been really popular this summer, too!

#17 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jul 14 2005, 08:31 AM
Not to tempt you, Sheila, but have you seen this button?  :D

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81218
[/QUOTE]
Not tempt me?Yeah right
Yes she must have one! I will get with you sometime this weekend when i have more time to pick out some! Im still waiting to measure Miss Lamby for a necklace from MEE! She has to be in "the mood" before I can do anything like that!

#19 ·
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Jul 14 2005, 10:52 PM
That is because they are too irrestible, never seen a malt that did not look good in clothes, they are just too darling in their outfits.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81538
[/QUOTE]

and, um, do they perhaps look irresistible in their bows, marilyn?!
i hope you know you've caused me to buy a lot more bows lately. which of course is a good thing.

my uncle's building a grooming table with little cubbyholes for bows

#20 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for your compliments and orders!

Just to let everyone know, I am generally not on line on weekends, so if you pm me with an order, I won't get it until Monday morning.

Puppy Lucy, I'd love to see a picture of your new grooming table when it is finished! It sounds like a great idea for your ever growing bow collection!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.