Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys =]

I have one rose-colored bag for my baby, Lucy (btw - I'm working on getting some pics up for you all)

I'm looking for another more everyday bag. I'd been going for the Juicy bag Susan has, but I've searched eveeeeerywhere and haven't found it =[

So - any suggestions? I'd love pics of all of your carriers, etc.

Thanks

Jessica

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Right now I have only one carrier and its from Petsmart-it was $24.99-its black with pink trim and has a pink paw print on the front of it-the only problem - it also says CAT in pink....(don't tell Ruby-she hasn't noticed it yet)
.... But its a nice size bag with plenty of ventilation which I love-here in Ca. it gets pretty warm-even in winter!! Today I mailed off my receipt and check and all for the Cesar Puchi Bag and am looking for another one myself.....I love the Juicy one too!!!!! Good luck finding the perfect carrier!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Feb 1 2005, 08:54 PM
Hey guys =]

I have one rose-colored bag for my baby, Lucy (btw - I'm working on getting some pics up for you all)

I'm looking for another more everyday bag. I'd been going for the Juicy bag Susan has, but I've searched eveeeeerywhere and haven't found it =[

So - any suggestions? I'd love pics of all of your carriers, etc.

Thanks

Jessica
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32879
[/QUOTE]
Have you checked out Glamour Dog's site? She has some beautiful bags. Also, Neiman Marcus has a Burberry's bag which is dog-gone gorgeous...I'm searching for Susan's Juicy too. I had to settle for the smaller bag, which fits my dog very nicely with room to grow...let's just hope the breeder was right at 5.5lbs. If she's much bigger, it will be a tight squeeze. Right now she weighs about 3.75 lbs. and is 5 months.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have 2 bags. One is a Celltei bag which Peanut also sleeps in at home, I just open up all the 'windows' and leave it on the floor. The company really puts a lot of thought into making it a comfy and safe bag.

Another one is a New York Dog bag from Petco. It's black with a mesh bone shaped window on the front side only, and it has a diagonal notch at one corner on top where the dog can stick his head out. It doesn't have much ventilation so if it's hot where you live I don't recommend it.

This is the celltei bag. They have other styles.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Feb 2 2005, 09:21 AM
I love my Celltei Active Tote-o-Pet.  I have the small size. 

OMG:  I just went to Celltei's website.  Lexi's picture is on it!  Lexi's Famous
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32928
[/QUOTE]

Very cute picture!!!

I was waiting until Tini was full grown to buy another bag. I have a different one from PetSmart that is black with pink trim. It doesn't have any words or anything on it. You can only get it online. I really like it and Tini loves it. If it is on the floor she crawls in it and takes a little nap... Here it is

They have a really cute Barbie one they are selling now Barbie Bag

I love this Celltei bag... it's so girlie!!! Celtei bag

This one is cute too... Purple Bag

Oh man, now I want another bag so bad....

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

OMG:  I just went to Celltei's website.  Lexi's picture is on it!  Lexi's Famous
[/QUOTE]

Hey Lexi's mom, I just saw lexi on the celltei site and it said that if the company picks lexi to be in their 2006 calendar you get a free Celltei bag of your choice!!

http://celltei.com/ceca20.html
I think that's the right page. Oooh, good luck!!! And you have convinced me that I need the tote-o-pet now. She is too cute!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, I hope Lexi gets picked! She is just adorable and deserves to be featured.....I also saw Bailey? Is that SM's Bailey? don't we have a Bailey here?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Maybe you can get 15 million dollars for letting them use Lexi's picture instead of a free bag like the guy on the instant coffee jar did! Did anyone hear about that?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Feb 2 2005, 01:15 PM
Maybe you can get 15 million dollars for letting them use Lexi's picture instead of a free bag like the guy on the instant coffee jar did! Did anyone hear about that?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32982
[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOSH! I saw that this morning on Good Morning America! Can you believe that? I am going to be on the hunt and find myself on something! With my luck it would be like Medimucil or something....

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

[/QUOTE]

Kristi, Adorable photo! May I ask.... what is Lexi's weight? I really love that bag and think maybe I should go ahead and get it since my first choice... the Juicy bag is no longer available. I'm not sure what size to get. Catcher weighs just under 8 pounds....

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
This is the purse that we got for chelsey and chester.,

http://www.apetsworld.com/fall/satinteddy.JPG
website = http://www.apetsworld.com

chelsey loves it .. I can take her just abot anywhere so long as she does not make a pep.. She normally doen't as she love stairing out the screen part.,
It funny the vet did not even realize she was in it as it looks like a reall purse.
And they didn't stop my on the bus either.. ( lucky or i would have never made it the vet) I did not know dogs were not alllow on the bus , oops.

I ordered chesley some bows at this site too. . Not the one she is wearing in the picture. our breeder made us some as well.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Well, I went ahead and ordered the Celltei bag. I also went to the Puchibag site and it was impossible for me to tell much about their bags... not enough information about whether it has pouches and zippered compartments, etc. and not a good view on the photo. I was too confused to make a purchase.

Celltei's site was so easy to use. So anyway, I called them because I want my bag to work in the car, too. With taking two to the groomer at the same time it is easier if Catcher is in his carrier in the car so I don't have to fuss with him to get him inside it to take him in. I can't hand carry two dogs at the same time and I don't like them walking on the ground and floor at the vet's, which is where the groomer is.

So, anyway, the lady (Angie) that I spoke with at Celltei was just wonderful. She said that their new version of the Classic Tote-o-Pet was going to have a flap on it that can be used with a seat belt but they still had the old model in stock and wouldn't be adding the new feature until all are sold. BUT she said she would make one of the new styles for me. It will take 3 weeks but that is OK with me. I am so glad she told me about this.

The price of these bags is really reasonable... I sure hope I like it...One of the things I like is that the dog can stick his head out of the small opening and his body stays inside..... anyway, here is a photo. http://celltei.com/cltosm.html

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey@Feb 2 2005, 09:26 PM
I like it. 
  Can you use it on the air plan too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33051
[/QUOTE]

If you mean the Celltei above then I don't know if it is airline approved. Call the company and speak to Angie, the owner. She will know... their # is toll free: 1-866-235-5834.

Personally, I think this bag is better for short periods around town. For travel, I would use the Sturdibag. www.sturdiproducts.com. It is airline approved.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Feb 2 2005, 07:32 PM
Well, I went ahead and ordered the Celltei bag. I also went to the Puchibag site and it was impossible for me to tell much about their bags... not enough information about whether it has pouches and zippered compartments, etc. and not a good view on the photo. I was too confused to make a purchase.

Celltei's site was so easy to use. So anyway, I called them because I want my bag to work in the car, too. With taking two to the groomer at the same time it is easier if Catcher is in his carrier in the car so I don't have to fuss with him to get him inside it to take him in. I can't hand carry two dogs at the same time and I don't like them walking on the ground and floor at the vet's, which is where the groomer is.

So, anyway, the lady (Angie) that I spoke with at Celltei was just wonderful. She said that their new version of the Classic Tote-o-Pet was going to have a flap on it that can be used with a seat belt but they still had the old model in stock and wouldn't be adding the new feature until all are sold. BUT she said she would make one of the new styles for me. It will take 3 weeks but that is OK with me. I am so glad she told me about this.

The price of these bags is really reasonable... I sure hope I like it...One of the things I like is that the dog can stick his head out of the small opening and his body stays inside..... anyway, here is a photo. http://celltei.com/cltosm.html

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33028
[/QUOTE]

The seatbelt feature is exactly what I've been waiting for. Did it cost more to have the seatbelt thingy added? My pak-o-pet has the seatbelt feature too, but I love the tote-o-pet. Especially after seeing Lexi in hers!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I really like the long straps on that bag. Wish my bags had straps that were about 6 inches longer.

I am also finding it easier to cart two dogs around with the bags. Both of my puppies are really quiet in the bags and I sit them on the floorboards in the back of my car with the seats kind of up against them. I figure that is pretty safe for the dogs. I rarely go into stores with both, but I do carry them to the groomer and the vet, and I go over and visit my parents, etc. It's WAY easier when its time to take them out and go in somewhere.

Let us know how you like the bag when you get it.

1 - 20 of 307 Posts