Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it's OK with everyone for me to post this here, if it is not ok please let me know.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I make and sell dog clothes on ebay. I have enjoyed this site so much and I would like to give a 20% discount on all of my "buy it now" listings to spoiledmaltese members. If you would like the discount, please do not purchase through ebay as I do not know how to give the discount that way. You can privately email me and I will send you an invoice for the total.

Here is the link to my ebay store:


http://stores.ebay.com/Chloes-Clothes-for-Little-Dogs

I hope you'll take a look and tell me what you think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mousern@Jun 10 2005, 09:19 PM
Hi Jodi-
I was wondering if you make any of the 8-10" dresses in a harness dress version? I saw the vests, but no harness dresses. Thx.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71503
[/QUOTE]

I can make any dress a harness dress with an added cost of $2. Thanks for looking!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
arrrrgh. my bank account officially hates me now.

ann marie and the "why of COURSE i need another harness vest! dont be SILLY... i simply MUST have the coral and pink floral one!" buttercup, who are both on our way to the poorhouse

cute stuff!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
yeah, cant figure out why my post reposted itself. i'm lacking in anything witty to add, so i'll just say, for the record, i'm an idiot tonite.

ann marie and the "neither of us are very bright, it appears..." buttercup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by chloeandj@Jun 10 2005, 04:53 PM
I hope it's OK with everyone for me to post this here, if it is not ok please let me know.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I make and sell dog clothes on ebay. I have enjoyed this site so much and I would like to give a 20% discount on all of my "buy it now" listings to spoiledmaltese members. If you would like the discount, please do not purchase through ebay as I do not know how to give the discount that way. You can privately email me and I will send you an invoice for the total.

Here is the link to my ebay store:


http://stores.ebay.com/Chloes-Clothes-for-Little-Dogs

I hope you'll take a look and tell me what you think!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71452
[/QUOTE]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,856 Posts
How do you measure for fit? Also, will you (or do you) have any harness/vests that will keep them warm in the fall/winter? Maybe cordoroy (sp?) or fleece?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by paris@Aug 5 2005, 01:39 PM
How do you measure for fit?  Also, will you (or do you) have any harness/vests that will keep them warm in the fall/winter?  Maybe cordoroy (sp?) or fleece?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87504
[/QUOTE]

I have just started thinking about adding more fall/winter items. I like courdoroy a lot so I will probably be adding a coat with fleece lining in the near future, and some other things, for now I do have a new faur fur harness vest coat newly listed. I also have some new white mink looking fur, I will be making the same thing out of, just haven't gotton around to it yet. I will be adding more in the next several months, please keep checking back. I have the fleece coats with 4 legs and a hood that I can put a d ring attachment to under the hood and that works out well to.

Measure around the neck where the collar would sit, for the chest measure around the body at the widest part of the ribs behind the front legs, and to get the length measure from the very base of the neck to the start of the tail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,856 Posts
okay...thanks...

I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting to see if she is going to grow anymore. I really like just the harness/vest. Paris won't wear anything that goes down on her legs. She's not real thrilled with anything on but she will at least tolerate it if it's not on her legs.

Hopefully, I will be ordering soon. I haven't seen any major growth changes.

Are the harness/vest pretty much a one size type fit or do you specifically make them according to measurements?

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,413 Posts
I have asked you some questions before and thank you for your responses. My question now is do you have lining for your clothing/harness? I have a horrible time with Frosty's hair matting when she has previously worn sweaters and pajamas. So if you do have linings what do you line the clothes with, and do you have any trouble with matting on your babies? Have you ever had any comments from anyone about matting?
Trust me that I desperately want to order several things for both Frosty & Dafney, but I don't want to WASTE any more money than I already have. Thanks for the info!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by hambys97@Aug 5 2005, 02:37 PM
I have asked you some questions before and thank you for your responses.  My question now is do you have lining for your clothing/harness?  I have a horrible time with Frosty's hair matting when she has previously worn sweaters and pajamas.  So if you do have linings what do you line the clothes with, and do you have any trouble with matting on your babies?  Have you ever had any comments from anyone about matting? 
Trust me that I desperately want to order several things for both Frosty & Dafney, but I don't want to WASTE any more money than I already have.  Thanks for the info!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87550
[/QUOTE]

The lining I use on my harnesses and dresses is a light cotton fabric. I would say that fleece and sweaters would definately be more prone to matting your malt than a harness or dress. I think the solution to this may be to use a satiny type lining. I have never had any complaints so I have never thought about it before, but I would think that any maltese would be matted by any clothes if left on for long periods of time. If I have Chloe in a harness when we go out, I take it off as soon as we get home and I brush her out. And I think that's what most people do. However some malts mat more than others. So I don't want to talk you into something that may not work. If you want, we could definately try a satin type lining at no added cost. Do you keep your dogs hair long?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by paris@Aug 5 2005, 02:03 PM
okay...thanks...

I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting to see if she is going to grow anymore.  I really like just the harness/vest.  Paris won't wear anything that goes down on her legs.  She's not real thrilled with anything on but she will at least tolerate it if it's not on her legs.

Hopefully, I will be ordering soon.  I haven't seen any major growth changes.

Are the harness/vest pretty much a one size type fit or do you specifically make them according to measurements?

Thanks again!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87521
[/QUOTE]

Sure, whenever you're ready just let me know. I can make just about any of my fabrics into a harness. I make my items specifically to the measurements you provide me of your dog.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top