Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all use to store your dogs clothes? Right now I have them in a small basket, but would prefer a mini closet with hangers and drawers. If you have pix of what you're using it would be great to see them.

Thanks,
mm

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by mmforever@Oct 6 2005, 12:04 PM
but would prefer a mini closet with hangers and drawers. 
Sounds like another project for our man Joe!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
We bought a cabinet from Linens n Things-The top has two shelves with a glass door then two open shelves and the bottom has two more shelves with doors with no glass...its PERFECT for her things....sorry I'm not good at taking pics - well I take them I'm just not good at putting them on the computer
My husband is putting a rod in the top shelf so I can hang her stuff. Its perfect.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've been using a bathroom towel rack/shelf thing from Linens N' Things but it's started to get a bit crowded now with two doggies. Here's a pic of it when it was just Tuffy's closet.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I just use a 3 drawer plastic thing I got at walmart. For now it works fine. Mine looks like this but it is white instead of black.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I just have one of those 3 drawer plastic storage things like Kristi has, but what I want (unless Joe can come up with a better idea!) is a doll clothes armoire (like an American Girl doll size).

Wouldn't that be perfect?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love an armoire for Molly. I'll have to look at the Amercian Girl one.

What about hangers? Are you all just using baby hangers?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mmforever@Oct 6 2005, 02:14 PM
I would love an armoire for Molly.  I'll have to look at the Amercian Girl one.

What about hangers?  Are you all just using baby hangers?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107163
[/QUOTE]
I think i measured the baby hangers and they were too wide. I think someone said the doll hangers (American Girl or something like that) work.

Edit: Here is a link for 10 Quality Wood 6-inch hangers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The hangers from Petedge are interesting, since they shaped'em like a dogs head. People can be so creative.

Thanks for all the links.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
We keep Toby's clothes in this...

It is the nightstand that holds the tv. The sad thing is that is is an oversized nightstand. It is taller than most nightstands (you can't really tell in the pic). It is about 34x24. Is is already packed and we need to find some omore space soon!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
oye. i'm going to be the out-of-the-closet dork here...
Vicenza console
when i worked at the Ballard Designs outlet store, i stocked up on cool stuff...cheaply LOL. this is what i store buttercup's things in. i think i paid $25 for this and it just needed a drawer repaired (super duper easy!). the shelves hold baskets which hold her clothes. one drawer has grooming tools, one has bows, and the third has miscellany maltese things that i'm not sure what to do with LOL.

buttercup DOES have the nicest furniture in the house, btw... LOL

Ima Dork a.k.a ann marie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts