Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pair of overalls i bought for parker on ebay that are too small for him, because i negleted to measure him before i purchesed them. they are very cute, and when the person gets his size in i will buy another. if n e of u are interested in them let me know...i will sell them for less then what i paid. i only ask for $10 thats including shipping...unless u r out of the US. they are a size small, but they are not a typical small. here are the measurements and pictures:

and here is the underside..it is completely open so they can potty!

just wanted to give all of my SM friends an opportunity for this, before i sell them to a total stranger

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA! Cloud is 11 lbs! LOL. Originally, I told my brother to either get the panda or Cow suit for him, but he got both for Noriko! I would love both my babies to have a pair of overalls though...afterall, we are country folks!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
its super cute!!! i just bought the girls "snowsuits" that look like grey fleece sweaters that cover their legs. its cute

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he is 6lbs

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i have a feeling either everyones dog is too big or too small..looks like i will have to put them on ebay again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts