Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
K & L have been on Solid gold Holistique Blenda Complete Health for a while. The last time we ordered the 4 lb. bags it was a darker colored kibble -- noticeably so, but we were traveling so I gave it to them & did not ?. Both pups have had some small issues w/digestion but I chalked that up to travel, stress, etc. Now I found out that this bag is not available anywhere---only the 15 lb. bags. Does anyone know if it was pulled from the market? Any help appreciated.
EDIT: I just spoke w/Solid Gold & got a total "goobly ****" response---I will email them the scan on the back of the pkg. Their response was basically "supply chain" & I told the guy I don't believe a word he is saying & that I need to know if there is a problem w/the currently unavailable 4 lb bag as it looks like it has been pulled. He wanted me talk w/his medical team (I had L to the vet on Mon for some digestive upset) & I told him that makes no sense as there is a lack of confidence on my part & I would not believe anything they told me.
Sorry for the vent. I am unusually irate!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi, so sorry this is happening to you. I would be upset as well! I googled this info and nothing came up However— an advertisement showing the food was discontinued by the manufacturer. Not sure if this is the same food but I attached the photo for you to see. Although when you click on it nothing reads that the food is discontinued only on the front cover advertisement . Hope this helps and I hope your babies are okay. I think of you so often!!!!! Hugs and Love to you and your precious pups!! Product Font Screenshot Web page Terrestrial plant
Product Font Screenshot Web page Terrestrial plant
Product Font Screenshot Web page Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hi Sandi, Our Chrissy was on that as well and I believe that I recommended that to you a while ago. I always got the 15 pound bag from Chewy since we could not find it anywhere in either of the Pet Stores anymore. Perhaps you might want to call Chewey and ask about the smaller bag.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not sure if this is the right one but I found a 4lb bag at Chewy for $13.29. It says it's in stock.

p.s. The CORE dog food for my big dog was darker also in the most recent bag. Not sure what's going on with that. He's been picky about eating it but has had no digestive issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts