Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-family:Times">I know this is silly
but have any of you or anyone you know ever taste your pets food or treats
? ( see I told you it was silly). I'm very curious about Peaches food and sometimes wonder if it tastes any good so.......I have had my bf taste some
. So far hes tried natural balances lamb formula meat roll
(he says it tasted like beef jerky) and he's also tried petgolds choco drops (and he says it tastes like real chocolate). No wonder Peaches goes crazy for it!
</span>

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts

Your boyfriend is a good sport. My husband would have told me that I am nuts and if I wanted to know what it tastes like to try it myself. He absolutely refuses to even use the Pet Silk shampoo. I am using it on MY hair.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Jul 5 2005, 03:37 PM

Your boyfriend is a good sport. My husband would have told me that I am nuts and if I wanted to know what it tastes like to try it myself. He absolutely refuses to even use the Pet Silk shampoo. I am using it on MY hair.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78409
[/QUOTE]

oh wow...hows petsilk working for you?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
My husband has tasted all of Miko's food and snacks (just once). He says he would like to know how they taste!! NB roll was his favorite too!

PS. He also thought that milk bones were too plain and Miko's dry food is gross!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i have tried their canine carry out treats once
i would eat them again if I was starving :D I would feel OK trying their nutro but I think Kim would literally throw up in the floor if she knew I did

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Ok, I wouldn't have the guts to taste dog food! Some of my friends said they tasted some and it was horrible!!
Disgusting, although my brother thought the pretend gourmet food for dogs we saw at Target would taste good, (he would never try it though)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I used to get Bella these vanilla flavored pretzel shapes and my brother ate one not realizing it was a dog treat. I told him what he was eating as quick as I could, but he wasn't bothered in the least. I think he was actually quite dissapointed when I quit buying them
(Im noticing a trend here....boys eat weird things?)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I cant even believe this is a topic! Are your guys hitting the catnip too hard?

YUCK!!! I dont eat any meat products anyway, so it already grosses me out that the dogfood Rex eats contains lamb in the first place. I would never even think of trying it, just like I dont let him have human food!
Good luck with yall's little experiments!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jul 5 2005, 06:13 PM
I cant even believe this is a topic!  Are your guys hitting the catnip too hard? 

YUCK!!!  I dont eat any meat products anyway, so it already grosses me out that the dogfood Rex eats contains lamb in the first place.  I would never even think of trying it, just like I dont let him have human food!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78440
[/QUOTE]

I think its very sweet that my husband cares so much about Miko that he wanted to know how his food tastes!! Its not like he is constantly eating his food/snacks. He just tried it once to see what its like.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by okw+Jul 5 2005, 08:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jul 5 2005, 06:13 PM
I cant even believe this is a topic!  Are your guys hitting the catnip too hard?  

YUCK!!!  I dont eat any meat products anyway, so it already grosses me out that the dogfood Rex eats contains lamb in the first place.  I would never even think of trying it, just like I dont let him have human food!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78440
I think its very sweet that my husband cares so much about Miko that he wanted to know how his food tastes!! Its not like he is constantly eating his food/snacks. He just tried it once to see what its like.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78441
[/B][/QUOTE]

I wasnt trying to offend anyone. I just personally wouldnt do it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Joe@Jul 5 2005, 04:58 PM
i have tried their canine carry out treats once 
i would eat them again if I was starving  :D I would feel OK trying their nutro but I think Kim would literally throw up in the floor if she knew I did 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78428
[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-family:Times">hahaha thats funny
</span>

·
Registered
942 Posts
:lol: My sister, when she was about 5-7 years old, used to eat the cat food straight out from the cat's food dish!
Oh, and then there's me...
I used to eat the dog's jerky treats...they taste JUST like real jerky!!!
Makes me wonder what the heck is in human jerky, I mean seriously, they taste the same!

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
You guys are getting me interested in dog food! Dont make me....*gulp*

Naaahh...just kidding! Maybe some time later in my life I'll experiment! The pretzels with vanilla and strawberry frosting for dogs didnt look too bad!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jul 5 2005, 11:32 PM
Naaahh...just kidding!  Maybe some time later in my life I'll experiment!  The pretzels with vanilla and strawberry frosting for dogs didnt look too bad! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78483
[/QUOTE]

we'll have you converted to eating dog food before long

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Heehee the first few times after I moved their treat jars,my son would come over and reach into one to grap a snack! We had to remind him a couple times, Hey those are the babies snacks! We always caught him before he ate one. But he said they sure look good enough to eat!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
This thread is CRACKING me up!

I have never even CONSIDERED tasting the dog food or treats?!
Does that make me a bad mommy?
My hubby would put me in a straight-jacket and carry me off if I did it, let alone if I asked HIM to!!!!

But it cracks me up to hear that ya'll are!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts